Didn't expect this one.

fastmark1993

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Tranny took a dump in my truck today thing only has 30k, you can hear the parts rattle in the tranny haha thank god for warranty truck needs a whole new tranny!

Thanks for jinxing me! Ford won't warranty it, quoted me 13k for a new tranny so I'm trading it in lol.

They will not warranty it at one year old and 30k miles? That sounds like nonsense! They would have to prove that somehow your mods caused the failure. :shifty:

Try another dealer. Oh wait, you're in Alberta.. :(

They will not warranty it at one year old and 30k miles? That sounds like nonsense! They would have to prove that somehow your mods caused the failure. :shifty:

My tranny fluid is burned and my rear tires are... Not good lol they said they would give me 7k for my truck so I'm just buying a new car and letting ford repo the truck. Only thing I can do =\ got my self a 2011 mustang

That sounds like the adult thing to do. Just put some good used tires on it and find some not burned used trans fluid then take it to a different dealer or call ford home office and raise hell with them. Don't screw yourself by having the truck repoed.

That sounds like the adult thing to do. Just put some good used tires on it and find some not burned used trans fluid then take it to a different dealer or call ford home office and raise hell with them. Don't screw yourself by having the truck repoed.

all the ford dealerships in my city are connected through a company called Go Auto, so it will be recorded. believe me I thought of that. This is the only thing I can do, lost both my vehicles in a matter of a week in a half first the mark now the truck =/ and since i bought another mark it put me in a hurting position so I dont know how this is going to turn out. just waiting on approval for a 2012 mustang v6 manual. best thing I could get.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to fix the truck than buy a brand new car? Or just get a 1000 beater till you can get the truck fixed? Maybe I'm cheap but that seems to be a better thing to do wither the money than dropping 25k into a new car.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to fix the truck than buy a brand new car? Or just get a 1000 beater till you can get the truck fixed? Maybe I'm cheap but that seems to be a better thing to do wither the money than dropping 25k into a new car.

x2, you're going about this situation ass backward's.

Brand new installed with warranty is 13k I don't have the money to tow the truck place to place so I'm just saying :q:q:q:q it lol

I know It's not the smartest thing to do but I need a reliable vehicle to get to work and back and am strapped for cash hard core. If I can somehow pay for the truck to get fixed I will but for now it'll just sit

Exactly what he said. Or figure out a way to make it related to an accident like hydroplaning and going in reverse or something retarded like that. But your best bet is to make it dissapear and catch on fire in the process. Saves your credit and you get a good truck out of it.

sucks man. only $600 to rebuild my 4R70W trans.
ditch it. buy an old stick shift f150. drive like a normal person. use for up to 250k miles. replace clutch occasionally.

you need to raise some HELL with fomoco 30k and a bad trans is some bull:q:q:q:q.....

do not buy a second car and repo.. it will :q:q:q:q YOU. when i sold cars i would do that all the time it is called "kicking the trade". tell them to wrap your neg equity in the deal.. and go to another dealer. they all know they have you by the balls. you need a huge rebate on a new truck and a great income... if you can hold off till chevy has truck month they do like 10-15k rebates. DO NOT REPO...

Members online

No members online now.
Back