didn't even realize, LVC

jokken

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys

I was out with the LS the other day and when I got back into my driveway and saw my other car sitting there I realized I've got to post a pic, I've got what this website is all about. I got this other car about a 1.5 years ago in brooklyn for $2000 with 119k, it needed some work. I took .5 years to get it in "daily driver" condition (not that is had lots of problems, I just had no time / lost motivation). Been driving it a lot this last year tho. both cars have about 130000.

id say it's been fun, but there has definitely been some not fun moments I guess in the end "rewarding" is the best word (when they run better/right).

lvc.jpg

Is it just the angle/focal length, or the DTS is tiny?

Edit: Jokken, your picture contains EXIF data, including GPS coordinates of where it was taken. Just FYI..

the DTS is far from tiny, the LS is just closer to the camera

thanks M4rk I removed that data. scary...

Id have to say the Lincoln won. they aren't too comparable tho. and the Deville was almost a by chance purchase. Still I do love the front wheel drive 8cyl Caddy! i notice lots of heads turning when im in it. it does make people think I am way more pimp than I am, even though the paint is a mess (looks great from 50 feet away or 50mph)

but the LS is way more a sports car and takes corners better than the deville can ever dream to. it probably is about as fast as the deville as well. on the other hand the caddy is a huge boat and is very cool to drive

yes, sorry the angle of the picture does make the caddy look small, I had wanted to do a different angle but then there were some stupid ceramic people figurines in a flower garden in the view. friggin family...uuuuhhh! lol

that is a good question though, ill look it up
LS 193.9 in
Deville 207.2 in

Members online

Back