Did the forum layout change?

SultanGris

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Did the forum layout change in the last couple days or did I accidentally change a setting or something? It all looks different, and I don't like it, lol, thanks.

They upgraded to XenForo 2 I am pretty sure. (I used to be a WebHost and helped with XenForo sites)
You have to upgrade overtime for security so it was a wise move by this site.

They upgraded to XenForo 2 I am pretty sure. (I used to be a WebHost and helped with XenForo sites)
You have to upgrade overtime for security so it was a wise move by this site.
Right on, thanks.

The only thing I notice that is missing is the article section! I am sure they will fix it over time though. But overall it runs a lot faster here now.
yeah I just have to figure out where they moved all my damn favorite buttons to now! And there's no clear line between the stickies and the actual thread starts now like there was before, but I can figure it out cuz I have them all memorized anyways, ha!

yeah I just have to figure out where they moved all my damn favorite buttons to now! And there's no clear line between the stickies and the actual thread starts now like there was before, but I can figure it out cuz I have them all memorized anyways, ha!
It likely is because old plugins that were made for XenForo 1 did not fully migrate in all instances by developers for XenForo 2. There is a lot of plugins for XenForo 2 now though that should basically give the same features and functions.

Change is not for the better ! Gone is the how to section as well ! Sonny
Give them some time! At least we didn't have downtime here cause of their upgrade. The site loads atleast. Going from XenForo 1 to 2 is a massive upgrade so hats off to the staff for having this much function to the forum as it's upgraded.

I'm starting to get used to it... but hopefully they streamline things a little. Took me close to 20 minutes to find the "logout" button the first time... and it's a few extra moves to get there vs clicking on a box in the top corner.

If you hear some cussing... it's because I forgot again how to logout.:rolleyes: (shrug)

Members online

No members online now.
Back