Did I get a good deal?

Kraze

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got this off ebay. My driver side headlight was brand new about a year ago (guy backed into me, insurance paid for new headlight), but a rock or something proceeded to leave a moderate size crack/hole in it, so I've been looking for a new one, considering moisture gets in all the time.

Sounds like it comes with the bulb and everything. Can anybody tell what color that trim is? I have a base, so mine is chrome.

its hard to tell, maybe black, gray or evergreen...i cant seem to make it out with the camera flash. 100 bucks is a fair price i just picked up a headlight for 50 bucks locally but the one on ebay is much nicer then the one I bought...which doesnt really matter its not for my car and i didnt pay for it.

It beats having a cracked light.

Is the trim swappable if it's not chrome on the one I just got? Or has anybody ever painted the trim if it's not?

Sounds good. If it's not chrome on the one that I ordered I'll just swap them. Anybody gonna want a cracked headlight housing? And possibly an HID bulb? lol

Ok good. For those of you that have changed a headlight before, how hard was it? Anything I should know before hand to prevent breaking something?

Just got this today. Wow, I would definitely say it's a good deal now. Lens is in perfect shape.. so so clear. HID bulb is there, although I haven't tested it to see if it works yet. That was just a bonus anyways, my old bulb is still going strong. And the trim is black, and so is my car.

So I was thinking, since I actually prefer the black trim to the chrome trim, has anybody ever painted the headlight trim? How did it turn out and what method did you use?

Members online

No members online now.
Back