Did all Lincoln LSE 2 tone back seats ?

Mario Magnito

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to buy a 2004 lincoln lse and I noticed it has 2 tone leather back seats (Black and Grey). Did all LSE's have 2 tone back seats?

Thank you fellas..

I don't think any of them did? It must be a custom leather job that the person who owned it before did to it?

Only "good" one ive seen is that electronic turbo concept one... which was not factory

Hi, I'm looking to buy a 2004 lincoln lse and I noticed it has 2 tone leather back seats (Black and Grey). Did all LSE's have 2 tone back seats?

Thank you fellas..

I've never seen factory two tone

No LS ever left the factory with two-toned paint, leather a carriage top or any type of special designation save LSE. All other, um, "options" were either dealer or owner added. I know that Lincoln's VeeP of Marketing promised to break the legs of any dealer he found adding that stupid carriage top to an LS. I know as I was there when he said it!! He said they could do what ever they wanted to any car EXCEPT the LS; they weren't to touch that car!

I know that Lincoln's VeeP of Marketing promised to break the legs of any dealer he found adding that stupid carriage top to an LS.

Too bad he didn't apply that to all of them.

Knew a guy who ran a "body" shop. He'd buy totaled cars and fix them up, and when he had roof damage on a car his fix was to put one of those tops on the car. I can't look at one of them without seeing a totaled car now because of it while also wondering how the car was wrecked. One of the cars he worked on was a Caddy theft recovery that some dude had banged a fat chick on. When he brought the car in, the dents in the roof plus the, ahem, residue, told the whole story. That car had one of those tops put on to fix the banged in roof. I'm hoping he washed the car first, but there's no telling with that guy. Nice enough fellow but no way I'd ever want a car he worked on.

i doubt you will be able to find an '04 LSE. It was a one time one year production in 2002.

With regards to the seats, im with everyone else on this, it must of been custom. Ive only seen factory two tone seats on older german cars.

i doubt you will be able to find an '04 LSE. It was a one time one year production in 2002.

With regards to the seats, im with everyone else on this, it must of been custom. Ive only seen factory two tone seats on older german cars.

LSEs were produced in 2002 and 2004-2005. The '06 essentially has the LSE parts sans the rear spoiler.

Staff online

Members online

Back