Diablo Lionhart 20" Offset?

chamorro

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I own a set of 20" Diablo Lionhart wheels for my 2002 LS V6. About a month ago I had all of my wheel studs replaced because 1 stud on each tire was stripped. Yesterday I went in to purchase 4 new tires and one of the bolts on the rear passenger side stripped again! :( :mad: So I take it back to the shop that replaced the studs and they had to break that stud in order for them to fix it but they did not have the part in yet so they were going to just mount the tire for now until they recieved the part and then I'd come back and have them replace it. They mounted it and attempted to unscrew the bolts so that the shop that I bought the tires wouldn't have a problem with it, come to find out that another 3 were stripped. When I purchased the wheels the guy said that it would fit, I have no clue when it comes to sizes, offsets, etc. My question is, do you think it would be the wheel that's causing it to bend the studs, then causing the bolts to get stripped??? I am not sure which size I have but these are the sizes for all the 20" wheels, are any of these even the right size for the LS?:confused: :mad: :

Size Pattern Offset
20 x 8.5 5x112 35
20 x 8.5 5x114.3 20
20 x 8.5 5x114.3 35
20 x 8.5 5x115 20
20 x 8.5 5x120 20
20 x 8.5 5x120 35

get_image.jpg

Members online

Back