Detailing Products you use???!!!

What Detailing Products Do you use.

• Total voters

Nysbadmk8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. Let me know what kind of detailing products you use. If it isnt on the list let me know what it is.

Nysbadmk8 said:
Hey guys.. Let me know what kind of detailing products you use. If it isnt on the list let me know what it is.
Hey Pete, I'm using the Meguiars Tech wax. Like it. :zgreenbou

Hey guys there is a company here in Indianapolis,IN called Car Brite, they are the leader in car care. They have everything you could every dream of from polish/glaze to paint/dye! anything to make your car look it's best and they got it, If you call them the sales desk will ask you some questions of the problems your having and sugest what products work the best. they are a bit high, but once you try them your hooked! About every car dealership and detail shop in the United States use their products, and 9 times out of 10 they have a rep in your area!
www.carbrite.com

Has anyone had any positive experiences with Zymol ?

It's time for some waxing, and looking for a good wax. I'm either going to use Mothers or Zymol, if it is a good product and easy to work with.

Zymol Is a good wax, but easily match by much much more affordable waxes out there.

Not to rain on your parade but the chemicals shown at carbrite.com are lets say affordable professional detailing products, im not saying they are "bad" but there is better.

If we can get more members signed up for the LvC National meet I'd like to get some vendors of Detailing products to come and share their products.

One plan is to have a tent set up where members can work on detailing or have a demonstration on detailing cars.

Maybe we could get some of vendors to demonstrate on our cars.

But I need more members to commit to coming.

mespock said:
If we can get more members signed up for the LvC National meet I'd like to get some vendors of Detailing products to come and share their products.

One plan is to have a tent set up where members can work on detailing or have a demonstration on detailing cars.

Maybe we could get some of vendors to demonstrate on our cars.

But I need more members to commit to coming.

Let's do some meet planning and I'm sure more members will come forth and join in.

The midwest has had some beautiful weather these last couple weeks, Let's start plannig some meets for early summer ( next month or so). We could keep talking about planning a meet, but until one is set we will continue to talk about them. Last couple meets have been on days in which the weather has been sh|tty and since summer is coming, more and more members will be wanting to go out and join.

So, let's begin discussing some possible meets within' these next couple weeks in the Midwest forum.

Thanks for the input on the Zymol, I am going to try it out.

Well Guys if i can do anything advice wise let me know, I own and Operate a detailing shop, and im also a Distributor for many detailing product companys.

I've been using Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax for the last year and it seems to be a good product. At the last big car show Meguiar's had a product trailer and they had demos on their products. I was impressed with the Tech Wax with it's ease of use. Also, the Mequiar's Rep recommended that all Meguiar's products be applied with a DA polisher for maximum performance. I've applied the Tech Wax both ways, by hand and machine and the machine does give a better shine.

I use the NXT quick detailer between waxes and it helps the wax last longer.

I have always been a meguiars man but, Lately I have been using the Zaino Z2 showcar polish for clearcoat. I put 2 coats on within about 2 hours and It looks ridiculous, it is so shiny and it has so much depth it looks like its soaking wet. I would post some pics but my digital camera took a dump one me. :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back