Desperately looking for eibach springs

Jasons06V8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas. Found out eibach springs are discontinued, i’ve called every place and nobody has them in stock. Coming to conclusion that my only bet is finding someone that has some that would sell, so now i’m here lol. If you or anyone you know has a set that you never put on or you’d like to sell for whatever reason, i would gladly buy them. Only other option is coilovers and i really don’t have the money for those. Thanks guys I appreciate it

Yeah... good luck with that. You're a few years too late... but you might get lucky and something will pop.up.

If you have a spring shop within an hour or so drive from you... you may want to talk to them about making some springs for you.

It is my undetstanding that spring shops have some sort of reference... that tells them "stock" spring rates and measurments, (at least for most vehicles).

If not... then you could take off one of your shock assemblies... have them disassemble it... and check the spring rate, coil count, and spring height, (compressed and non- compressed).

Then... you could tell the spring shop how much you want to lower your LS... and have them change the spring rate to the "Sport Package" springs. Again... that's IF they have the reference for stock spring rates.

Keep in mind though... that lowering your LS will cause premature wear on some suspension components... and potential alignment issues that may not be completely "correctable".

Believe I still have a set that was removed when I went with Stance Coilovers. At the time I did sell my OEM struts to another member here so I may have included those (need to check storage). Assume shipping to Canada would be big $$ however...

These cars are too low already, can't even get my jack under mine without driving on a couple 2x4s first, and my front chin spoiler or whatever his the ground going through a few of the deeper dips in the road, I wanna get a lift kit for mine, ha!

These cars are too low already, can't even get my jack under mine without driving on a couple 2x4s first, and my front chin spoiler or whatever his the ground going through a few of the deeper dips in the road, I wanna get a lift kit for mine, ha!

You either have a very large jack, (frame height wise), or you need some suspension work.

My 2 ton will clear the undercarriage by 2" ... and it is not a low profile jack.

You either have a very large jack, (frame height wise), or you need some suspension work.

My 2 ton will clear the undercarriage by 2" ... and it is not a low profile jack.
Yeah, my other vehicle in an f350, so I actually have a bottle jack, live in a fifth wheel RV so I don't carry a floor jack around with me, space is at a premium, ha! Suspension is all pretty much new,

And I assume you did that for extra "adjustability" ... to correct any alignment issues?
Yes I ended up actually raising my car a bit higher than Eibach level and took some rake out. Also ended up ultimately going with lighter spring rates on the Stances - I think they came with 5k and I went down to 4k for a more compliant ride. The coilovers, however, will not solve the negative camber situation on the rear wheels when lowered. If I recall properly it was better than with Eibach's but only marginally so (that may solely be related to ride height).

Believe I still have a set that was removed when I went with Stance Coilovers. At the time I did sell my OEM struts to another member here so I may have included those (need to check storage). Assume shipping to Canada would be big $$ however...
Just saw this now, I would really appreciate if you looked. I can’t imagine it would be that much. When i was looking at buying d2 coilovers i was looking at $300 for import fees and $200 shipping lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back