Dereck Calling From The U.K

Dereck

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I have been milling about in the background for a while and thought I would just introduce myself.

I live in Somerset, England and owing to your immigration service prefering not to grant U.K citizens permanent residence status, I am stuck here.

I have been driving American cars for a number of years now, my current daily driver is a 92 Lincoln Town Car Cartier and I have just aquired a 79 Lincoln Continental Town Car Collectors Series as a bit of a rolling restoration and fun ride for the weekends.

Many regards

Dereck

Gold 92 Cartier.jpg

Conti Left.jpg

Hey Dereck, What's goin on man nice to see you joined :W :Beer :V

Hi Derek, good to see you come out from under the rock! LOL.

I don't suppose you see many Town Cars over there. What do people say when you pull up in one of them. My bet is they are pretty amazed at the size of the beast.

Welcome aboard!

:W Nice to see more and more people from all over the world. :Beer Have a beer and chat with everyone. :)

:W to the LVC......I know you have been here for a while, but I just got off my lazy you know what to welcome ya.....so sit back, relax, and grab a few :Beer 's. Nice to see ppl from around the world here :W

we actually have 3 or 4 people from other countries. There is another Englander and an Aussie -- and I think 2 canadians.

Simply put --- WELCOME to all!!!!!!!!!!! Love havin ya!!!!

Members online

Back