Democrats Truly Have No Clue.

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Time and time again, the Democrats demonstrate they have no clue.

1st they questioned the need to respond to 9/11...
Then they supported action...
Then we acted and they said wait a second...
Then they said we shouldn't have done it...
Then they screeched for our withdrawal...
Then we had to set a timetable...
And now we have add more troops and for how long????

Are they comedians or politicians?

Either way, they have absolutely NO CLUE!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8401719/
WASHINGTON - Congressional critics of President Bush’s stay-the-course commitment to the war in Iraq argued Wednesday that the administration lacks sufficient troops on the ground to mount a successful counterinsurgency.

Democrats in particular criticized Bush for again raising the Sept. 11 attacks as a justification for the protracted fight in Iraq after the president proclaimed anew that he plans to keep U.S. forces there as long as necessary to ensure peace.

Urging patience on an American public showing doubts about his Iraq policy, Bush mentioned the deadly 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington five times during a 28-minute address Tuesday night at Fort Bragg, N.C.

Some Democrats quickly accused him of reviving a questionable link to the war in Iraq — a rationale that Bush originally used to help justify launching strikes against Baghdad in the spring of 2003.

Pelosi: 9/11 'sacred ground' exploited
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi accused Bush of demonstrating a willingness “exploit the sacred ground of 9/11, knowing that there is no connection between 9/11 and the war in Iraq.”

Bush first mentioned the terrorist attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center at the beginning of his speech, delivered at an Army base that has 9,300 troops in Iraq. He acknowledged that Americans are disturbed by frequent deaths of U.S. troops, but tried to persuade an increasingly skeptical public to stick with the mission.

“The war reached our shores on September the 11th, 2001,” Bush told a national television audience and 750 soldiers and airmen in dress uniform who mostly listened quietly as they had been asked to do. .......
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Don't ya just love that last line. Oooh. Nobody better say anything. Bush is speaking and it is not allowed. How bout... The crowd was politely quite as expected whenever the President of the United States speaks.

"The war reached our shores on September the 11th, 2001,” Bush told a national television audience and 750 soldiers and airmen in dress uniform who mostly listened quietly as they had been asked to do. .......
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
Don't ya just love that last line. Oooh. Nobody better say anything. Bush is speaking and it is not allowed. How bout... The crowd was politely quite as expected whenever the President of the United States speaks."

Do what your told or else . . . . . . . .

Thats the part that spoke to me.

You should look in the mirror Bryan. It is the Conservatives that are the joke.

I'll bet BuSh is impeached within 12 months. Mark my words.

His speech was a joke. Again trying desperately to connect 9/11 with Iraq.

So maybe we don't look weak to the world, just stupid, like our "Fearless Leader".

In a speech about the war Bush found a way to connect it to 9/11 something like 5 times, which is a freakin joke. He might as well invade every middle eastern country and say it's for our freedom and safety. What makes Iraq so special? Saddam?

Hey, I'll concur w/ the fact that BuSh has put our armed forces out on a limb in Iraq and there is no turning back at this point. HOW-SOME-EVER, I'll NEVER forgive BuSh for painting us into this corner we are in. He's like the dog that chased the bus.......... and CAUGHT IT. Now WTF is he going to do? Hang on for dear life? The SICK TWIST in this story is that the US lives sacrificed will barely touch those in power to do something, or are responsible for this. No accountability. No price to pay.

So how's it feel to be the PAWN???

In the game of chess, pawns are an integral part of the strategy for winning. Sacrifice all your pawns and it is tough to win. And check-mating your opponent using only your pawns is the sweetest way to win. So don't diss the pawn. LOL

MonsterMark said:
In the game of chess, pawns are an integral part of the strategy for winning. Sacrifice all your pawns and it is tough to win. And check-mating your opponent using only your pawns is the sweetest way to win. So don't diss the pawn. LOL

And this is how Shrub takes care of his pawns:

Article published Thursday, June 30, 2005

The war against veterans

PRESIDENT Bush gives plenty of lip service to men and women in uniform. Now it’s time for the President to put his money where his mouth is and fully fund veterans’ benefits.

An official of the Department of Veterans Affairs admitted last week that it is short $1 billion for the current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30, but giving short shrift to those who have served their country is nothing new for this administration.

For several years now, the Bush bean counters have been slashing funds for veterans’ medical care. Playing cheap with those who have put their lives on the line would be a concern any time. Coming as the shortfall does as soldiers return home daily from war in Afghanistan and Iraq with horrific injuries, it’s a scandal.

The outrage on Capitol Hill is bipartisan, even though Republicans have continually thwarted Democratic attempts to give the VA more money under the guise of budget restraint.

Sen. Larry Craig (R., Idaho), chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee, let it be known that he has reamed out Jim Nicholson, who heads the VA.

Sen. Patty Murray (D., Washington), a member of an appropriations subcommittee overseeing the VA, declared that the administration is unwilling “to make the sacrifices necessary to fulfill the promises we have made to our veterans.”

The result has been a longer wait for medical care and the closing of some VA clinics.

Veterans groups are understandably hot, with most of their ire directed at Republicans, who control Congress and have made a priority of cutting so-called “domestic spending” at the behest of Mr. Bush. One thrust of the Bush policies has been to direct benefits mostly toward those with certain medical problems that are directly attributable to military service.

Steve Robertson, legislative director of the American Legion, says the spending cuts “are inconsistent with a nation at war.” He’s especially critical of dividing veterans into “little groups, the ones that ‘deserve’ and the ones who ‘don’t deserve.’”

Such discriminatory policies clearly are out of line. The federal government cannot be all things to all of the American people, but the least it can do is to keep faith with those who kept faith with it by serving in the armed forces.

Um, the billion dollars was signed for by Bush today. Sorry, guess you can't whine about that one.

I don't really feel the need to post articles; but I will say that I think the majority of republicans are gullable and will believe anything this admin tells them. After 9/11 was the most patriotic time I've ever seen in this country; but that didn't last; and now that it has become clear (to those of us who like to think) what this war was really for, I'm almost ashamed to be an American. And it certainly depresses me to think of how the rest of the world must think all american's are.

Hopefully our troops can get out of there soon....approval ratings are plumeting as even the stubborn rightwingers are wondering what the point is? spreading democracy? keeping that up is the best way to get us nuked.

MonsterMark said:
Um, the billion dollars was signed for by Bush today. Sorry, guess you can't whine about that one.

Once again, had to be shamed into doing it. Originally, Shrubs budget called for cutting funding for the VA.

In the meantime - what has GW accomplised in 5 years?

-0-

Nada

Zip

Zilch

He proved that a President need not have grammar and/or speech skills. At least he paved the way for many idiots to come.

indust82 said:
I don't really feel the need to post articles; but I will say that I think the majority of republicans are gullable and will believe anything this admin tells them. After 9/11 was the most patriotic time I've ever seen in this country; but that didn't last; and now that it has become clear (to those of us who like to think) what this war was really for, I'm almost ashamed to be an American. And it certainly depresses me to think of how the rest of the world must think all american's are.

Hopefully our troops can get out of there soon....approval ratings are plumeting as even the stubborn rightwingers are wondering what the point is? spreading democracy? keeping that up is the best way to get us nuked.

And these are some of the people you sleep with.
If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0

by John Hawkins​

Since we haven't found WMD in Iraq, a lot of the anti-war/anti-Bush crowd is saying that the Bush administration lied about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. Well, if they're going to claim that the Bush administration lied, then there sure are a lot of other people, including quite a few prominent Democrats, who have told the same "lies" since the inspectors pulled out of Iraq in 1998. Here are just a few examples that prove that the Bush administration didn't lie about weapons of mass destruction...

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." -- From a December 6, 2001 letter signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among others

"Whereas Iraq has consistently breached its cease-fire agreement between Iraq and the United States, entered into on March 3, 1991, by failing to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction program, and refusing to permit monitoring and verification by United Nations inspections; Whereas Iraq has developed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and biological capabilities, and has made positive progress toward developing nuclear weapons capabilities" -- From a joint resolution submitted by Tom Harkin and Arlen Specter on July 18, 2002

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed." -- Madeline Albright, 1998

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983" -- National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

"Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement." -- Barbara Boxer, November 8, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capability. Intelligence reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet achieved nuclear capability." -- Robert Byrd, October 2002

"There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we." -- Wesley Clark on September 26, 2002

"What is at stake is how to answer the potential threat Iraq represents with the risk of proliferation of WMD. Baghdad's regime did use such weapons in the past. Today, a number of evidences may lead to think that, over the past four years, in the absence of international inspectors, this country has continued armament programs." -- Jacques Chirac, October 16, 2002

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security." -- Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002

"I am absolutely convinced that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we would see the inspectors being barred from gaining entry into a warehouse for three hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out." -- Clinton's Secretary of Defense William Cohen in April of 2003

"Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people." -- Tom Daschle in 1998

"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein has sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He has already used them against his neighbors and his own people, and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal." -- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"The debate over Iraq is not about politics. It is about national security. It should be clear that our national security requires Congress to send a clear message to Iraq and the world: America is united in its determination to eliminate forever the threat of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction." -- John Edwards, Oct 10, 2002

"I share the administration's goals in dealing with Iraq and its weapons of mass destruction." -- Dick Gephardt in September of 2002

"Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access to weapons of mass destruction. Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to completely deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." -- Al Gore, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." -- Bob Graham, December 2002

"Saddam Hussein is not the only deranged dictator who is willing to deprive his people in order to acquire weapons of mass destruction." -- Jim Jeffords, October 8, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Ted Kennedy, September 27, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed." -- Ted Kennedy, Sept 27, 2002

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

"The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation." -- John Kerry, October 9, 2002

"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War." -- John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandates of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." -- Carl Levin, Sept 19, 2002 "Every day Saddam remains in power with chemical weapons, biological weapons, and the development of nuclear weapons is a day of danger for the United States." -- Joe Lieberman, August, 2002

"Over the years, Iraq has worked to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. During 1991 - 1994, despite Iraq's denials, U.N. inspectors discovered and dismantled a large network of nuclear facilities that Iraq was using to develop nuclear weapons. Various reports indicate that Iraq is still actively pursuing nuclear weapons capability. There is no reason to think otherwise. Beyond nuclear weapons, Iraq has actively pursued biological and chemical weapons.U.N. inspectors have said that Iraq's claims about biological weapons is neither credible nor verifiable. In 1986, Iraq used chemical weapons against Iran, and later, against its own Kurdish population. While weapons inspections have been successful in the past, there have been no inspections since the end of 1998. There can be no doubt that Iraq has continued to pursue its goal of obtaining weapons of mass destruction." -- Patty Murray, October 9, 2002

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

"Even today, Iraq is not nearly disarmed. Based on highly credible intelligence, UNSCOM [the U.N. weapons inspectors] suspects that Iraq still has biological agents like anthrax, botulinum toxin, and clostridium perfringens in sufficient quantity to fill several dozen bombs and ballistic missile warheads, as well as the means to continue manufacturing these deadly agents. Iraq probably retains several tons of the highly toxic VX substance, as well as sarin nerve gas and mustard gas. This agent is stored in artillery shells, bombs, and ballistic missile warheads. And Iraq retains significant dual-use industrial infrastructure that can be used to rapidly reconstitute large-scale chemical weapons production." -- Ex-Un Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter in 1998

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years. And that may happen sooner if he can obtain access to enriched uranium from foreign sources -- something that is not that difficult in the current world. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction." -- John Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002

"Saddam’s existing biological and chemical weapons capabilities pose a very real threat to America, now. Saddam has used chemical weapons before, both against Iraq’s enemies and against his own people. He is working to develop delivery systems like missiles and unmanned aerial vehicles that could bring these deadly weapons against U.S. forces and U.S. facilities in the Middle East." -- John Rockefeller, Oct 10, 2002 "Whether one agrees or disagrees with the Administration’s policy towards Iraq, I don’t think there can be any question about Saddam’s conduct. He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do. He lies and cheats; he snubs the mandate and authority of international weapons inspectors; and he games the system to keep buying time against enforcement of the just and legitimate demands of the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States and our allies. Those are simply the facts." -- Henry Waxman, Oct 10, 2002

So you acknowledge that BuSh is a liar. That's a step in the right direction. I hope it leads to his impeachment.

"Worst President Ever"

Joeychgo said:
In the meantime - what has GW accomplised in 5 years?

-0- Nada Zip Zilch

Besides meeting with every leader of the free world and most of the communist nations, and working with women's groups, yada,yada,yada....Here are a few to peruse.

From worldwide natural disasters to terrorist attacks, this guy has dealt with more issues than ANY other President.

President Bush proclaims National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
President Bush signs Medal of Valor Bill
President Bush sign Executive Order: Actions Concerning Regulations that Significantly Affect Energy Supply, Distribution, or Use.

President Bush signs tax cut bill reducing Federal Income Tax Rates and sends a refund to millions of Americans
U.S. and Poland sign Open Skies Agreement
U.S. and Poland sign comprehensive trade package
President Bush signs Agriculture Supplemental Bill
Terrorist attack of September 11, 2001 over 3000 innocent Americans are killed.
President Bush signs Authorization for Use of Military Force Bill

President Bush signs Airline Transportation Bill to assure the safety and stability of the nation's commercial airlines
President Bush signs executive order freezing the assets of terrorist organizations
President Bush initiates military action in Afghanistan dismantling the Taliban regime and liberating 25 million people
President Bush signs Executive Order establishing Office of Homeland Security.
President Bush signs the Patriot Act
President Bush signs Military Construction Appropriations Bill to improve quality of housing for military personnel.
President Bush signs National Emergency Construction Authority Executive Order
President Bush signs Interior Appropriations Bill.
President Bush signs Internet Access Taxation Moratorium so the growth of the Internet is not slowed by taxation.
President Bush signs Afghan Women and Children Relief Act.
President Bush grants permanent trade status to China
President Bush signs Defense Authorization Act - authorizing the funding necessary to defend the United States.
President Bush signs Intelligence Authorization Act authorizing appropriations to fund US intelligence, including activities essential to success in the war against global terrorism.
President Bush signs Landmark Education Bill
President Bush takes action to help restore Everglades

President Bush signs Brownfields Bill.
President Bush signs Terrorism Relief Act providing tax relief to families of those killed in the attacks on September the 11th, the anthrax attacks and the Oklahoma City bombing.
President Bush increases the budget for border security.
President Bush announces substantial increases in Homeland Security budget.
President Bush signs Executive Order establishing the USA Freedom Corps
President Bus signs Investor & Capital Markets Fee Relief Act.
President Bush announces clear skies & global climate change initiatives
President Bush increases funding for Bioterrorism by 319 Percent.
President Bush signs Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act of 2002
President Bush signs Campaign Finance Reform Act.
President Bush outlines U.S. plan to help world's poor- proposes $5 billion plan to help developing nations.

President Bush signs Farm Bill
President Bush signs Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act.
President Bush and Russian President Putin Sign Nuclear Arms Treaty
President Bush commemorates one-year anniversary of tax relief

President Bush signs Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Bill

President Bush signs Export-Import Bank Act
President Bush promotes new mother and child HIV prevention initiative
President Bush signs Corporate Corruption Bill
President Bush signs Trade Act of 2002.
President Bush proclaims Women's Equality Day
President Bush signs Born-Alive Infants Protection Act.
President Bush signs executive order prescribing regulations relating to the safeguarding of vessels, harbors, ports, and waterfront facilities of the United States.
President Bush proclaims Patriot Day
President Bush addresses the United Nations General Assembly
President Bush sends Iraq Resolution to Congress.

President Bush acts to protect pensions and retirement security for all Americans.
President Bush, Chinese President Jiang Zemin discuss Iraq, N. Korea
President Bush signs historic election reform legislation into law- Help America Vote Act.

President Bush proclaims National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month
President Bush signs two bills improve health care. The first to increase the number of community health care centers and the second to provide faster access to safe and effective medical devices.

President Bush signs Pledge of Allegiance Bill reaffirming one Nation under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance, and "In God we trust" as the National Motto
President Bush proclaims National Family Week
President Bush welcomes Romania to NATO
President Bush signs Homeland Security Act
President Bush signs Terrorism Insurance Act
President Bush signs 911 Commission Bill
President Bush signs Executive Order: Equal Protection of the Laws for Faith-based and Community Organizations.
President signs National Defense Authorization Act.
President Bush signs E-Government Act.
President Bush signs Wetlands Conservation Act
President Bush proclaims Human Rights Day, Bill of Rights Day; Human Rights Week
President Bush implements key elements of his faith-based initiative
President Bush signs executive order: Blocking property of persons undermining Democratic processes in Zimbabwe
President Bush proclaims National Child Abuse Prevention Month
President Bush says Saddam Hussein must leave Iraq within 48 Hours
Operation Iraqi Freedom. President Bush initiates military with Iraq dismantling the Saddam Hussein regime and liberating 22 million people.

President Bush signs Protect Act- Amber Alert Bill expanding nationwide a rapid-response network to help find kidnapped children.
President Bush proclaims National Day of Prayer
President Bush signs U.S.-Singapore Free Trade Agreement
President Bush signs Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003.
President Bush signs The United States Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Act of 2003.

President Bush signs executive order establishing the Bob Hope American Patriot Award
President Bush signs executive order protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and other property in which Iraq has an interest
President Bush proclaims
National Child's Day
President Bush and Russian President Putin sign Treaty of Moscow
President Bush meets with leaders of Jordan, Israel and Palestinian Authority
President Bush proclaims Flag Day and National Flag Week
President Bush proclaims June 2003 as National Homeownership Month
President Bush signs "Keeping Children Safe Act"
President Bush signs Welfare Reform Extension Act of 2003, which extends the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families block grant program and certain related programs.

President Bush names Randall Tobias to be Global AIDS Coordinator
Uday and Qusay Hussein are killed during raid in Iraq.
President Bush names Randall Tobias to be Global AIDS Coordinator

President Bush signs executive order blocking removal of Iraqi property from that country by the former Iraqi regime, its senior officials and their family members
President Bush proclaims Women's Equality Day
President Bush Promotes Healthy Forests in Arizona
President Bush signs Chile, Singapore Free Trade Agreement Bills
President Bush signs Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003
President Bush, King Abdullah of Jordan meet at Camp David
President Bush signs Do Not Call Registry
President Bush proclaims Marriage Protection Week.
President Bush proclaims Child Health Day
President Bush signs Homeland Security Appropriations Bill
President Bush Signs Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003
President Bush proclaims November 2003 as National Adoption Month
President Bush Meets with Iraqi women leaders
President Bush Signs the Animal Drug User Fee Act of 2003
President Bush proclaims National Family Week
President Bush signs Military Construction Appropriations Act
President Bush signs the National Defense Authorization Act
President Bush meets with troops in Iraq on Thanksgiving
President Bush proclaims World AIDS Day
President Bush signs the Adoption Promotion Act of 2003
President Bush signs Nanotechnology Research and Development Act
President Bush signs Healthy Forest Restoration Act
President Bush signs Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act
President Bush signs Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003
Saddam Hussein is captured in Iraq
President Bush signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
Libya pledges to dismantle WMD programs

President Bush Announces Formation of Independent Commission to look at American intelligence capabilities
President Bush signs Executive Order encouraging innovation in manufacturing

President Bush calls for Constitutional Amendment protecting marriage
President Bush signs Social Security Protection Act of 2004
President Bush welcomes seven nations to the NATO Alliance
President Bush signs Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004

President Bush unveils Tech initiatives for energy, health care, Internet
President Bush speaks at National World War II Memorial dedication
President Bush, President Chirac mark 60th anniversary of D-Day - Normandy, France
P
resident Bush delivers eulogy at funeral service for President Reagan
President Bush signs African Growth and Opportunity Act
President Bush signs Identity Theft Penalty Enhancement Act
President Bush signs Project Bioshield Act of 2004

boycottliberalism.com

"If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People "

I expect to be lied to some...they are politicians. From what i read(didn't read all of it....seemed sorta repetitive) They actually believed what they were reporting...just as all american's believed we would find some trace of wmd. And even though we didn't; puttin an end to Saddam's reign was a plus. But that was how long ago? and we are still there........I'm also willing to bet that most of the democrats at the various times you mentioned thought we would gave greater un support....instead of justice...
just u.s.

To achieve Justice, all we need is Just Us.

unless you were counting on the help of the French and Germans who were trying to keep Saddam in power to protect their oil investments and supply agreements. Or maybe you were counting on the French and Russians to stop supplying Saddam and Iraq with weapons that were used against us in both wars. Or maybe you were relying on the UN to step in. Nope, even they were too far up Saddam's arse in the Oil for Food program to lend a hand.

What a Joke. The only people in the World with the balls to consistently do the right thing are the Brits, the Aussies and the Americans. And each of the leaders from those 3 countries won historic re-election victories. Without us, the world would be an even bigger crap-hole than it already is.

You should make every attempt to ignore the mainstream media and the liberal brainwashing that occurs. They need you dumbed-downed to maintain power.

Right now they have you in the Matrix. It is your job 82 to become a Neo and join the rest of us in Zion who will eventually defeat the evil liberals controlling the surface world with their bias and stupidity. We will win by making more and more people aware of their surroundings. These people will see the light and join us to defeat liberalism.

"Or maybe you were counting on the French and Russians to stop supplying Saddam and Iraq with weapons that were used against us in both wars."

What's your point? We fought against the Taliban with weapons that we gave them to fight the Russians.

rmac694203 said:
What's your point?
My point is everybody else had an agenda to keep Saddam in power except for the US, the British and the Australians. So this whole b.s. talk about a multi-national effort was just that, b.s. The guys that wanted Saddam out helped, and the guys that didn't want Saddam out didn't.

The world is safer because Saddam is gone. Pretty easy to understand.

We probably would have bought into that without being lied to.

Bush was the one who always stressed the fact that it was a strong coalition. Like it was a majority of the nations wanted Saddam gone. We had help from....Britain, Australia....and...don't forget Poland. There may be a few others. Didn't Portugal or something give us like a hundred troops?

barry2952 said:
We probably would have bought into that without being lied to.
All you libbies were and still are prepared to play russian roulette with millions of American lives. Thank God the majority of Americans aren't. We simply cannot afford to have you in office. Which is why you will continue to lose election after election. You simply can't be trusted to protect us.

Everything and everybody pointed to Saddam being able to do great harm to masses of people. He wasn't letting the UN (joke) inspectors do their thing. There was this huge cloud over the world as we entered a new stage of world terror, one where individuals, not countries could become or use weapons of mass destruction. You don't get it and hopefully you never will. That way I won't have to look at the next pansy you put up and watch him drool as he spews out his party's lies from the teleprompter, or worse, some witch that you want in the White House. You guys are so sick you think Hillary is the best you can do! That says volumes about how upside down your party really is. You want to see division in this Country? Put her up as your candidate. You'll see division. The Country Electoral map will bleed red from coast to coast.

Might as well start your party over from scratch, because like the thread title says, Democrats Truly Have No Clue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one. :q

MonsterMark said:
liberals controlling the surface world .

Oh how I wish that were true.

I got a simple political question for whoever... As far as poll turnout...Does either party have a higher percentage?

rmac694203 said:
Bush was the one who always stressed the fact that it was a strong coalition. Like it was a majority of the nations wanted Saddam gone. We had help from....Britain, Australia....and...don't forget Poland. There may be a few others. Didn't Portugal or something give us like a hundred troops?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the actual list. Nice try.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are the current coalition members?

President Bush is assembling a Coalition that has already begun military operations to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction, and enforce 17 UNSC resolutions.

The Coalition will also liberate the Iraqi people from one of the worst tyrants and most brutal regimes on earth.

Contributions from Coalition member nations range from: direct military participation, logistical and intelligence support, specialized chemical/biological response teams, over-flight rights, humanitarian and reconstruction aid, to political support.

Forty-nine countries are publicly committed to the Coalition, including:

Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Australia
Azerbaijan
Bulgaria
Colombia
Costa Rica
Czech Republic
Denmark
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Georgia
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
Italy
Japan
Kuwait
Latvia
Lithuania
Macedonia
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Mongolia
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Palau
Panama
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Rwanda
Singapore
Slovakia
Solomon Islands
South Korea
Spain
Tonga
Turkey
Uganda
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Uzbekistan

This number is still growing, and it is no accident that many member nations of the Coalition recently escaped from the boot of a tyrant or have felt the scourge of terrorism. All Coalition member nations understand the threat Saddam Hussein's weapons pose to the world and the devastation his regime has wreaked on the Iraqi people.
  • The population of Coalition countries is approximately 1.23 billion people.
  • Coalition countries have a combined GDP of approximately $22 trillion.
  • Every major race, religion, ethnicity in the world is represented.
  • The Coalition includes nations from every continent on the globe.
pixel.gif

Members online

Back