DECEMBER 4th Meet - Addison IL -- ALL ARE WELCOME

Ricksquickviii said:
sorry don't think we will make it,

Rick

Sorry to hear that Rick. If you change your mind, please dont hesitate to come, we'd love to have you and its shaping up to be a pretty good party!

Ricksquickviii said:
sorry don't think we will make it,

Rick
Rick.

I'll pick you up on my way down! I won't say I'm the designated driver, but, let's just say I'll be the driver. Maybe unless we get about 5 guys, then I'll spring for the limo ride. Whatever it takes to get people off the sidelines and into the game. Let's do it. There is no time like the present.

MonsterMark said:
Rick.

I'll pick you up on my way down! I won't say I'm the designated driver, but, let's just say I'll be the driver. Maybe unless we get about 5 guys, then I'll spring for the limo ride. Whatever it takes to get people off the sidelines and into the game. Let's do it. There is no time like the present.

Just a quick note Rick, Don't worry if Bryan is a little late :N Although he was pretty much on time at the Comedy Club! :Beer

I want to make a list to organize this a little and get a concrete number on the amount of people that are coming. Just add your name to the list and your name plus the name or number of people that may be coming with you that aren't on the site.

1. Jibit (David)

Jibit said:
I want to make a list to organize this a little and get a concrete number on the amount of people that are coming. Just add your name to the list and your name plus the name or number of people that may be coming with you that aren't on the site.

1. Jibit (David)
2. Mespock & Wife Mrs. Spock (Rich and Heather)

Real Quick Question:

What time do the festivities begin on Saturday?

I'm planning on getting in early as It's a long drive I want to get the most out of the trip.

:ballon :V :ballon :waving:

Jeez! Some people just don't read!:N
Saturday - DECEMBER 4th - 6:00pm --- Come One - Come All!

Jibit said:
Jeez! Some people just don't read!:N
Saturday - DECEMBER 4th - 6:00pm --- Come One - Come All!

Oops ok there it is... *owned* you win!!

I saw the 9:00 missed the 6:00.

So anybody doing anything earlier. I will probably be in the area much earlier.

Want to make a day of it. :Beer

You all ready for this? Saturday is just a few days away - It looks like about 35 people total - come join the fun!

Members online

No members online now.
Back