DECEMBER 4th Meet - Addison IL -- ALL ARE WELCOME

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
P A R T Y T I M E

Saturday - DECEMBER 4th - 6:00pm --- Come One - Come All!

John's Pizzarria in Addision, IL - MAP

ALL are welcome! Even Kids, Wives, Girlfirends, Everyone!!!

They have a semi private area for us, booze for those who want to drink a lil something, Plenty of off street parking and an all you can eat Buffet! Food is pretty good! If you go buffet with soda - its about $12.50 total (including tip) Booze will cost you a little more....

For those interested- there is Karaoke that starts in the Bar at 9:00pm also!

This is shaping up to be a great meet. I have invited GM vs Ford as well. Please be sure to post if your coming as I made reservations for us that I have to firm up on 11-29-04

Everyone please go HERE and sign up so we can get some numbers as to who is coming!

:invasion: :invasion::invasion::invasion:

Last edited by a moderator:
P A R T Y T I M E

Saturday - DECEMBER 4th - 6:00pm --- Come One - Come All!

John's Pizzarria in Addision, IL - MAP

ALL are welcome! Even Kids, Wives, Girlfirends, Everyone!!!

They have a semi private area for us, booze for those who want to drink a lil something, Plenty of off street parking and an all you can eat Buffet! Food is pretty good! If you go buffet with soda - its about $12.50 total (including tip) Booze will cost you a little more....

For those interested- there is Karaoke that starts in the Bar at 9:00pm also!

This is shaping up to be a great meet. I have invited GM vs Ford as well. Please be sure to post if your coming as I made reservations for us that I have to firm up on 11-29-04

:invasion: :invasion::invasion::invasion:

My wife and I are planning on coming. I really appreciate this birthday party :HB you guys are throwing me LOL. :V see you all there. Can't wait to hear Bryan Sing!!!

As long as it is a Eddie Money song, no problem. He is the only guy with a crappy enough voice that I can even get near. LOL.

Nyssa and I will be there, you can count on it man. Both of uor cars may show up or maybe just one, don't know yet. :invasion: :dj: :monkey: :dancefool IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!

MonsterMark said:
As long as it is a Eddie Money song, no problem. He is the only guy with a crappy enough voice that I can even get near. LOL.

Hey don't do too much of the Money Man as my wife loves the guy. One of her faves.

I certainly wouldn't want to see YOU going home alone.
icon10.gif

I might go....but only if Bryan goes so I can have someone to harangue...

RRocket said:
I might go....but only if Bryan goes so I can have someone to harangue...
Ron, you have to show up, didn't catch you last time you were in town. BTW, I'll be there.

Sounds like a hella time. I'm in...
Party time baby... I guess I gotta bring in the fake to have a good tme, huh? LOL JK. I'll come along with a few friends. I heard there maye be pool tables...Let's try and get a nice pool tournament with some cashizle.

HOLLAAAA! :Beer
:V :V :V

Nyssa and I will both be there, Don't know if were bringing one or both rides.
Party time :invasion: :monkey: :Beer :dj: :V

I sure do wish that we could make it in both, I've sold my '04 XLR, XLR's, but the weather between here and there probably won't be very good. Oh well, if we had the time, we could have brought the Escalade or the '54 or the '55 Caddy, but one of them isn't even running until late next week, and the other half doesn't have the time to take off from work. Maybe sometime in the summer, when it will be warmer then now. But I'm pretty sure that I will be in the area, sort of, I think, in '06, as that will be my birthday trip and my 40th class reunion.

:( :C

jeanszoo said:
I sure do wish that we could make it in both, I've sold my '04 XLR, XLR's, but the weather between here and there probably won't be very good. Oh well, if we had the time, we could have brought the Escalade or the '54 or the '55 Caddy, but one of them isn't even running until late next week, and the other half doesn't have the time to take off from work. Maybe sometime in the summer, when it will be warmer then now. But I'm pretty sure that I will be in the area, sort of, I think, in '06, as that will be my birthday trip and my 40th class reunion.

:( :C

We'd love to have you!

Wish I could too, REALLY sounds like fun! Problem is, I live about 900 miles away and I don't really have time or money to do right now. If this was in say, Orlando, I'd say no problem. With a little luck, I might for 2005 though. I know I could go the distance w/hardly an effort. (S.A. is @ an even grand from here, and I can do in 15 easy) Unfortunately, I can't even go home this X-mas either! (It'd be kinda nice to match the face to the posts though!) SORRY :(

BTW the real problem is getting time from work, I'll be the only Lab tech there from Thanksgiving to New Year's, they'd NEVER let me off on a weekend!
(Such as when you work at a job that goes 24/7/365!)

Joey, Please take a LOT of pics, I would love to see all of it. We just have tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much going on here and that is a VERY loooooooooooooooooooooooong way to drive for a party, even a Christmas party. LOL! By the way, Happy Birthday Rich! Have a great one!
Jean

Members online

No members online now.
Back