Debi's July Meet's lodging

ms chickenviii said:
I'm on it Debi!!! :)
Don't worry all is forgiven. I think it was hilarious! :D

You Joined!!!! Too Sweet! Welcome!!! :W Now I am going to go see if I have a Hottie pic in the guys thread!

So great meeting you both! and never listen to me again! lolol It is too hilarious that later that he turns around and gets the rundown at the car show! I thought ya all were setting me up at the diner and kidding about a cop out there writing a ticket! I crapped when the cop was stone cold faced serious!

Oh let me thank you for the early Halloween - that was so nice of you! I brought some goodies home to niece and nephews - they love you!

Smooches!
MsM8

Tag teamed?!? :gr_devil: Well, I better work on my stamina since you're planning on going all the way!

Hey FreeFaller, think we can keep up?!?:cool:

CHALL~LONGE!!

edit:{that was supposed to come out sounding french-like}

MsM8tress said:
Oh let me thank you for the early Halloween - that was so nice of you! I brought some goodies home to niece and nephews - they love you!

I seem to have that effect on children. :D

torquemonkey said:
Well done...A little Monte Pythons flying circus manuever...:cool:

WELL IM A LUMBERJACK AND IM OK, I SLEEP ALL NIGHT AND WORK ALL DAY!!!
he's a lumberjack and he's ok he sleeps all night and he works all day!!!!!
I CUT DOWN TREES, I SKIP AND JUMP, & I LOVE TO PRESS WILD FLOWERS, I PUT ON WOMENS COLTHING AND HANG AROUND IN BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he loves to press wild flowers, he puts on womens clothing and hangs around in bars?

Montie Python rules :gr_hail:

Members online

Back