Debate this

controller77

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I brought this up at work the other day and couldn't get a real answer out of anyone. I don't know why I thought of it, but it popped into my one day.

If a man gets a boob job, is he required to cover up when out in public? On the flip side, if a chick has no boobs, should she be required to cover up?

Just curious.

if a guy has boobs they should always be covered up, no one wants to see that. girls on the other hand shouldn't have to cover up at all, boobs or not.

LOL, It's sad when the america has came to the point when this question must be asked.

If there is hair on the boobs, then no he doesn't have to cover the up, because the boobs can't be mistaken for a womans, and come across as somehow arousing in a creepy way to anyone.. If he is hairless, he has to cover them up. :)

I really can't say either way, But he'd probably get alot of beads in NEW ORLEANS:D :hump:

If there is hair on the boobs, then no he doesn't have to cover the up, because the boobs can't be mistaken for a womans, and come across as somehow arousing in a creepy way to anyone.. If he is hairless, he has to cover them up. :)
My...God. :eek: You actually thought this through?

cfishr said:
if a guy has boobs they should always be covered up, no one wants to see that. girls on the other hand shouldn't have to cover up at all, boobs or not.
DING DING DING! We have a winner!!!!11ONE!!!11ELEVENTY!! :D

i see men at the beach that could fit in a c cup... tightly! whats the diff? its like a fat girls boobs.. all floppy and pale and hairy...... i would ask both to cover them up.

My...God. :eek: You actually thought this through?

DING DING DING! We have a winner!!!!11ONE!!!11ELEVENTY!! :D

I am a sci-fi geek and have a few stoner friends. We have wierd debates that go into way too much detail on worthless things.

No, I don't get stoned or anything, but I want to keep the conversation interesting. So I try and steer it too something wierd.

I am a sci-fi geek and have a few stoner friends. We have wierd debates that go into way too much detail on worthless things.

No, I don't get stoned or anything, but I want to keep the conversation interesting. So I try and steer it too something wierd.

I'll bet your friends are voting for Ron Paul. :D [wrong forum?:D ]

I'll bet your friends are voting for Ron Paul. :D [wrong forum?:D ]

Most are on the obama "big 'o'" train actually. I am literally the token conservative of the group. They have no clue when it comes to politics.

Members online

Back