Dealer Book

Pepsi2185

LVC Mafia Henchman
Reaction score
I need a dealer book for a 96 towncar and a 01 sebring convertible, where is the best place i can get any or all of the dealer schematics and books on the vehicle.

Any Help is appreciated.

Big Joe

Last edited:
Ebay is one place-I've seen them there.

But there are some sites out there that sell things such as this. Ive seen them before. If I can find any of them ill let you know.

Pepsi2185 said:
I need a dealer book for a 96 towncar and a 01 sebring convertible, where is the best place i can get any or all of the dealer schematics and books on the vehicle.

Any Help is appreciated.

Big Joe

Any person that works on their own car should own a HELMS manual, or at least a Chilton/Haynes if you can't afford the Helms.

I have a Haynes manual for my 91 town car and it covers more cars than just town cars that is why i will be getting a helms manual as soon as i can. Hopefully i can find one on ebay if not i will pay the price and get anew one from helms. :give :Beer :L

The haynes "Lincoln: rear wheel drive" manual which covers the early to mid 90's TC's recently went out of print.

If you do not wish to spend $100 for a manual I sugguest buying a manual on CD you can view on your computer. They are about $10-$20 and I see them on eBay all the time.

I have both the chilton and haynes manual for my tc. (like i really need it for an 88) But helm does not carry one for the sebring.

Members online

No members online now.
Back