DCCV confirmation

I thought the difference was V6 or V8 (3 port), but I'm not 100% certain.
You can be 100% sure by looking at the DCCV on your LS and seeing how many ports it has.

I thought the difference was V6 or V8 (3 port), but I'm not 100% certain.
You can be 100% sure by looking at the DCCV on your LS and seeing how many ports it has.

I'm not at home , I need to order that thing and besides that SOB is under the receiver/ dryer buried in a mess of plastic , fan shroud and so on and you cant see sheeot very easy.

That's it.

yes that's it. Have you taken yours off and cleaned it? I did mine almost 3 years ago and still operating fine. You will need to remove the top coil cans, small screws, clean and polish the pistons and piston sleeves, clean all particles out of the water stems and gaskets. if the coils are not shorted and you get a good reading on the coils then you're pretty much good to go. however if you don't have time to mess with it, just put a new one in.

Last edited:
yes that's it. Have you taken yours off and cleaned it? I did mine almost 3 years ago and still operating fine. You will need to remove the top coil cans, small screws, clean and polish the pistons and piston sleeves, clean all particles out of the water stems and gaskets. if the coils are not shorted and you get a good reading on the coils then you're pretty much good to go. however if you don't have time to mess with it, just put a new one in.

I already ordered a new one....thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back