Dawkins

Dawkins

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Heres a few pictures of my fast bag setup...more pictures to come it was late tonight so ill to exterior tomorrow...sorry for the car being so messy was a last minute idea to take pictures...3 gal. mounted to the top, 5gal mounted to the floor, two pumps, 4 valves, 2 easystreet gauges, 10switch box...work in progress...running 140psi at the moment would love to go around 210psi or so...so what do you think?
DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

DSCF0600.jpg

DSCF0599.jpg

Looks good, the setup looks clean :)
I'll have to get you to help me if I ever do this too (please!) ;)

Looking good, I remember from last night you said 4 valves, do you have alot of sway? the minimun I recommend to anyone is 6. 4 on the front 2 on the back.

accually know im suprised...its choppy when im like an inch 1\2 off the ground sometimes depending on the road but around tight corners its pretty smooth...only problem is my psi gauges fluctuate while i drive they jump up and down real quick...

Looks good, the setup looks clean :)
I'll have to get you to help me if I ever do this too (please!) ;)

Not a problem between me and mafioso you'd have enough help...id love to give you a hand since your nice and close

Yeah Yeah i know shes hot...heres some pics in action...car needs body work thats all being done this winter same with new rims havent decided on how big yet...enjoy..
DSCF0611.gif

DSCF0610.gif

DSCF0609.gif

DSCF0612.gif

DSCF0613.gif

DSCF0614.gif

DSCF0615.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back