Data log files

lincoln00

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey lets share data log files... everyone with sct's tuners... just to get an idea of the differences in timing and so on..

has anyone monitored ETC positioning on there SCT.... Mine only goes to 82.370?? and my WOT spark doesn't seem to pass 28 degrees

i guess we would have to do this through Emails cause i cant upload the file to my thread

These are all the same log while i was tuning my nitrous. The bottle was starting to get low. Was keeping an eye out for fuel starvation and timing pull. Fuel pump gets maxxed for a split second (multiply by 2) so cant run more power. Timing was comparable to a stock run so while the chart doesnt make sense, I assume theres not too much timing advance. You can see i stepped on it for 3 gears then slowed down while still in 3rd.

log.jpg

log2.jpg

log3.jpg

how were you able to post them....Is that sct livelink logging? I have a good data log with RPM and Spark advance... but can post it...

There are a few different PID's that show up when trying to log TP. It varies from year to year. In one car it will be TP Absolute while in other it will be ETC.

You cannot really compare datalog files directly with someone else without logging ALLOT more info. You would need such things as MAF Ad Counts, ACT, ECT, Gear, Spark advance, Borderline Knock, KS Bank 1, KS Bank 2, Load, Open loop flag or STFT's, and on and on. The reason why this all would need to be logged to try to compare tunefiles is because your car may be driven in different conditions than the other car who's log was posted. That will introduce variables that otherwise would not be taken into account into comparison.

Just a few small pieces of advice.

EDIT: Forgot to add Spark Source as well.

Ok that makes sense.... so you have to log more then one time to get all those PID's just for the fact that you cant datalog all that at once...

Ok that makes sense.... so you have to log more then one time to get all those PID's just for the fact that you cant datalog all that at once...

No, you have to datalog all of those PID's at once in the same log. That is the only way that the data will correlate with one another. You can log quite a few PID's at once. Depending on what part of the tuning I am focusing on I sometimes log up to 15 PID's at once.

Members online

No members online now.
Back