Dads gone fishing!

Lincolns Own

Beast In Disguise
Reaction score
well, my dad went fishing so my mommy let me drive her Camaro Z-28. oooo. so while pushing carts at work, my manager tells me that its my turn for a break. i clock out, get in the car, and see a cobra pulling out. i floor it and catch up to him. i got ahead of him and got in the lane for the highway. the light turned green and we both floored it. when we got on the highway, there seemed to be traffic everywhere. he found a clean lane and i was left to weave in and out. i was doing 120+ and almost lost the backend crossing over 3 lanes. after seeing that he was still behind me, and that i was still alive, i slowed up. he pulled up and gave me a thumbs up and a BIG grin. he looked about mid 30's so getting whooped by a 17 year old in a chevy must have sucked for him :p. we got off at the next exit and turned around. he wanted to race again and i caught up to him. he got infront of a big rig and then the big rig cut me off. then i noticed the gas gauge. my mom has run out of gas 3 times in this car so i figured i shouldnt push it. he pulled away probably thinking that he had a win. i was just tickled to death at what had just happened.

after my break, i was thinking back, and i realized that i did some real crazy stuff on the highway and that i could have died if that backend decided to slide all the way out. but then, i looked on the bright side. i whooped a ford na na na.

well, i think i'll be taking it easy for awhile. just thought i'd share my good time.

thats right! kicke em asses!

what year Z?

shes a 94. we bought it for $10k from a guy up the street. he flipped it on a country road when it was raining and it cracked the top of the car. the insurance said the car was totaled so he went and fixed it all himself. it was 7 months old and 2,300 miles on the gauge. only has 64,600 miles to this day and is all stock except for a K&N air filter and Eagle Allow 5-spoke wheels.

its a pretty amazing car. and i cant decide which i like better, the MK or the Z lol

why is it after we do somthing we think of all the bad things that could have happend. im always doing this lol. only if i could think of it before hand i would saved some ins points.

Well life is short and we all have taken risks... But when you look at what more you want to do or who depends on you it makes you think hmmmmmm.. Maybe I should be a little more careful..

Life is short live it one race at a time LOL...

mespock said:
Well life is short and we all have taken risks... But when you look at what more you want to do or who depends on you it makes you think hmmmmmm.. Maybe I should be a little more careful..

Life is short live it one race at a time LOL...
I totally agree Rich, i have lost some friends because of some stupid things they have done.

dont worry about thinking, people do it too much, but say they dont do it enough (its cuz they dont want to admit they made the wrong decision :p) So be stupid, have fun, and enjoy life. Its a short ride anyways.

i'll admit i lost a friend to street racing. he was in a car with 3 other people. none of them were wearing a seatbelt either.

i agree with Mr. Wilson and Rich.

lifes short and you need to be carful. but if you dont take risks, you'll never know just how fun like could be.

Lincolns Own said:
lifes short and you need to be carful. but if you dont take risks, you'll never know just how fun like could be.

That is very true. :I

what's the problem with fords you own a f***ing lincoln mark viii. if that doesn't make you like them your f***ed up.

u have no chance against a 04 cobra with ur slow 94 camaro.. thoes things stock arnt alot faster then my LS from a 30mph roll.... its sad that everyone here tought u actualy won against a mid 12 second car stock..

2002_LS_V8 said:
u have no chance against a 04 cobra with ur slow 94 camaro.. thoes things stock arnt alot faster then my LS from a 30mph roll.... its sad that everyone here tought u actualy won against a mid 12 second car stock..

what cobra are you drivin that runs mid 12's stock? Avg is 13.1 from what i heartell. And he figgured it wasnt an 03/4 but an 01/2. calm jigga boo, calm.

2002_LS_V8 said:

ok... i never said in this topic that it was an '04, and if you wanna read the rest of the other topic you got that from, i appoligized on my statement about it being an '04. and as for your LS betting a Camaro.... I'll let you try my Mark VIII, and if you can keep up with that *yeah right*, then u can try the camaro.

whats an LS got in it? 3.9L? gay:slam

I lost control of my 95 Z28 in the rain merging onto the highway last June and it nearly cost me my life.

You should be careful in those cars. I slid sideways into a light pole and broke 5 ribs, fractured several vertebrae, had a collapsed lung, bruised kidney, lacerated liver, ruptured spleen, and lost 13 pints of blood... I would have died if the paramedics had been 10 minutes late.

The reason I suffered such major injuries was because those f**king cars didn't have side-impact structural supports in the doors until 97.

Be careful.

EconomySpeedNStyle said:
I lost control of my 95 Z28 in the rain merging onto the highway last June and it nearly cost me my life.

You should be careful in those cars. I slid sideways into a light pole and broke 5 ribs, fractured several vertebrae, had a collapsed lung, bruised kidney, lacerated liver, ruptured spleen, and lost 13 pints of blood... I would have died if the paramedics had been 10 minutes late.

The reason I suffered such major injuries was because those f**king cars didn't have side-impact structural supports in the doors until 97.

Be careful.

wow, im sorry to hear that. the fact that the car is almost all fiberglass doesnt help much either :(

and i was scooping for cops. they like to hang out on the overpasses and radio down to cops on the off ramps. next thing you know, youve passed an on ramp and a cops on your ass

Members online

Back