daddy's car

I called and asked about that once and they said the turnout is almost all 50-70's muscle and classic cars. Is that true? I don't want to be the asshat who shows up in a late model lincoln

yeah we had like 400 cars last month and like 50 60 ish are all late model with atleast 15ish all stock.

Nah, you're a douche because of how you react to young kids with nice cars. I know a young (at the time) kid who bought his LS brand new. What do you have to say to him? Nothing, that's right.

You're also a douche because the "wahhh I'm old and make lots of money and those young whippersnappers shouldn't have what I have because I'm old damnit" tone of your post. Then I read that you're 30, and laugh my ass off. You couldn't have afforded a new LS when they came out, unless your parents paid for it.

Maybe you could get together with all the cranky old farts who own Lincolns and convince them to never sell their cars, you wouldn't want more Lincoln logos floating around for less than MSRP would you???

It's nice that you are putting all these words in my mouth :q:q:q, but I didn't say any of that. I could care less who drives what, and I don't give a :q:q:q:q if someone you know or if you yourself bought an LS new I will say to that person whatever I damn well please, and there isn't anything you could do about that. You're the one getting all pissed off looking like a douche, because I have an opinion about a car. I definitely couldn't afford an LS new when they came out, and that is perfectly fine with me no skin off my back. You act like I'm upset about that, there are people all over this country who have a lot more money than I do, and kids who have a lot nicer things than I have. Guess what that doesn't bother me at all. Does it bother me when somebody pretends to have more money than they really do? Sure, but that's just my feelings not yours homo.

Believe me when I say there isn't another lincoln out there right now that I would want to own anyways. This was a completely unique car for Lincoln, and that's why I fell in love with it. Sorry that you think I came off as someone who thinks they are holier than thou, and makes all sorts of money, but if that were true I wouldn't be on a lincoln site, I would be on a site for a much more expensive car.

so how about i started this thread mainly to hate on people who hate on us if anything... lol and now we resort to hating each other just like every other thread...

on a positive note my flowmasters are hung welded and sound awesome. i know alot of you like the magna-flows over flowmasters but i gotta say i love the sound and the look on peoples face when i drive by

Members online

Back