D3 Cadillac STS Aftermarket Parts!!!!

ctd3cadillac

LVC Member
Reaction score
Dear Cadillac Owners:

Finally, high quality components for the Cadillac brand that will rival the likes of other luxury vehicle manufactures. Performance & Luxury has never blended together so well.

We at D3 have an unparalleled focus on providing the highest quality, most brilliant performance, and exquisite luxury showcased while using the Cadillac brand of vehicles offered to the public. We will provide those that have a yen for performance, various packages which will enhance the driving experience to the level they desire. These packages will retain the quality that has been instilled in every Cadillac produced while enhancing the original overall design. D3 Limited Edition Cadillacs are to be considered “world class” and rival the likes of AMG, Brabus, Lorinser, RennTech, etc. We will provide the outlet for customers to dispense their passion for driving while keeping them in a Cadillac Brand Vehicle.

Our products come with a minimum 3-year warranty and can be installed by your local service department if need be. For more information regarding pricing & product availability please feel free to contact us at the number listed above or visit our website www.d3cadillac.com.

Sincerely,

D3 Research & Design
2194035_12_full.jpg
2194035_11_full.jpg
2194035_13_full.jpg
2194035_10_full.jpg
2194014_9_full.jpg
2194014_10_full.jpg
2194014_6_full.jpg
2194014_4_full.jpg

D3 Research & Design
2829 Gundry ave.
Signal Hill, CA. 90755
(562) 988-2090 Phone
info@d3cadillac.com

too bad should of done the older 92-97 sevilles and 92-02 eldos everybody wants parts for those and since no one has them youd coner the market!

Air Intake System

Air Intake System
For the STS & STS-V
18Hp increase
17 ft.lbs. of torque increase
Works with factory computer
Improved throttle response

2194014_18_full.jpg

D3 Research & Design
2829 Gundry ave.
Signal Hill, CA. 90755
(562) 988-2090 Phone
info@d3cadillac.com
[/quote]

CadillacETC1997 said:
im assuming this is for sts only? what about the old n* like an 97 ETC?

It appears that cosmetics & moddes for our cars fall on deaf :bsflag: ears as I don't see any reply, so as usual we hafta invent our own:wave .

Products for the cadillac line up

Sorry guys for the late reply, Our offices are closed on the weekend. As far as our applications go we only have products for the model year 2003 ~ Current Cadillac line up.

D3 Reseach and Design
2829 Gundry Ave.
Signal Hill, CA. 90755

ctd3cadillac said:
Sorry guys for the late reply, Our offices are closed on the weekend. As far as our applications go we only have products for the model year 2003 ~ Current Cadillac line up.

D3 Reseach and Design
2829 Gundry Ave.
Signal Hill, CA. 90755

Have you guys thought about modds for the later cars :rolleyes: or do you feel its just not worth it or theirs just not a market for it:confused: and it would be a big waist of money? I've seen you on the Caddy forum and if you've read some of the post you know their are lots of use who want some type of modds for our cars..

They probably have the same problem Geno has with the Lincolns. Everyone says they want stuff for the older cars but when push comes to shove no one shows up with the money. That's my guess.

ALBUNDY said:
Have you guys thought about modds for the later cars :rolleyes: or do you feel its just not worth it or theirs just not a market for it:confused: and it would be a big waist of money? I've seen you on the Caddy forum and if you've read some of the post you know their are lots of use who want some type of modds for our cars..

Hi Al! I'm sure you meant earlier models, right? I don't want to put words in your mouth. I just know it's hard as heck to find anything after market for my 2000 STS!

Thank you for your interest in our organization. Unfortunately at this time our focus is on the current model Cadillacs. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

D3 Research & Design
2829 Gundry ave.
Signal Hill, CA. 90755
(562) 988-2090 Phone
info@d3cadillac.com

brentalan said:
They probably have the same problem Geno has with the Lincolns. Everyone says they want stuff for the older cars but when push comes to shove no one shows up with the money. That's my guess.

Well you got a point. There was a guy in the Caddy forum that was selling bored out throttle bodies and everyone wanted one but only a few were brought. There is alot of talk about modds but when some become available then the B$ comes out:( .

kissedvfd said:
Hi Al! I'm sure you meant earlier models, right? I don't want to put words in your mouth. I just know it's hard as heck to find anything after market for my 2000 STS!

:iconcur:

if one company would pick up the older caddies theyd make a killing cuz theyd have an exclusive market a total monopoly

that caddy up there looks f*ckin boss tho...but once again i have a 97 so no parts...damnit!

and for a car to be "rice" i personally think it has to be from an oriental car company, fart can exhaust, sweet dragon graphics, stickers that add 15 h/p carbon fiber everything, and a lame excuse for why they lost the race....

"i cant do much with bald tires...."
"my engine is not running right..."
"well it ran high 13's at the track..."
"its not the right temperature..."
:rolleyes:

Jsun said:
that caddy up there looks f*ckin boss tho...but once again i have a 97 so no parts...damnit!

and for a car to be "rice" i personally think it has to be from an oriental car company, fart can exhaust, sweet dragon graphics, stickers that add 15 h/p carbon fiber everything, and a lame excuse for why they lost the race....

"i cant do much with bald tires...."
"my engine is not running right..."
"well it ran high 13's at the track..."
"its not the right temperature..."
:rolleyes:

ricer excuses own yoU! your just mad my LS is faster than your caddy :L

teh_milz said:
ricer excuses own yoU! your just mad my LS is faster than your caddy :L

by what a nose?!? :woowoo2: plus i got twankys! haha and wheres the rofl copter? or loler skates hahaha

rofl
dude lincoln ls even the v8 is a dog
15 secs 1/4 mile
remind me how is that fast?
oh yea my ETC does it in 14.1 and 0-60 in 5.9
PEACE!

Members online

No members online now.
Back