Cylinder one misfire LOL!!!

Lincoln_on20z

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
YAY! my car finally has something wrong with it.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Let me guess coils and plugs?! :):):) Also off topic, would anyone recommend a universal turbo kit?? or.... is that a no stay away before you get bitch slapped? lol

There is no "universal" turbo kit for this car. Anything you find will need significant custom fabrication to get working. Ask Quick and check his build thread if you are really interested in doing anything serious

I'm really intrested in making my car nice and fast! =), thats why ive been asking about throttle body,exhaust and a turbo. Would like some more imput on some other upgrades from anyone else too.

I'm really intrested in making my car nice and fast! =), thats why ive been asking about throttle body,exhaust and a turbo. Would like some more imput on some other upgrades from anyone else too.

nice and fast ? sounds like my type of female! got to switch it up every now and again though, keep em guessing:D

YAY! my car finally has something wrong with it.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Let me guess coils and plugs?! :):):) Also off topic, would anyone recommend a universal turbo kit?? or.... is that a no stay away before you get bitch slapped? lol

Occasionally you'll find a 'universal' turbo kit posted on ebay for the LS. But please note that it's just a collection of generic pieces and will require fairly comprehensive fabricating equipment and skills.

There are various threads available spelling-out different ways to arrive at significantly more power. I'll recommend the extensive thread by Quik on the application of a Thunderbird blower.

And, of course, I'll also suggest my own 'Land Speed LS' thread, all to be found in the HP section.

KS

Members online

No members online now.
Back