Custom Sub Box Pics

cannons_custom

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Wondering what you all have for subwoofer boxes. I want to build a custom box when I upgrade my 10's to 12's but I also want to be able to open my compartment for the spare tire. Any help or photos would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

Dang man thats crazy, I was gonna post a thread later about posting pic's of sub boxes, I need ideas too haha.

Although im not going from 10's to 12's that would fit, im going from nothing to 15's haha.

(2 15" L7's) I have no clue how to make these things fit, I thought the LS'es trunk would be like a crown vic's or something, big enough for a couple bodies....not long and shallow lol

Yeah I've read your posts on your subs. You're not gonna have any room back there. haha. I'm almost wanting to make a fiberglass enclosure on this set up of mine. Planning on doing it over the winter or 1st thing this summer. I want to run 2 12s, all new door speakers, and some 6x9's in the header by the back window. Gonna have to buy another amp for those though. My 99 superduty was so much easier to do. I put 2 12s under my back seat. Just lifted my rear seat 2 inches with some custom brackets. Gave it the stadium seating effect. lol.

Hey,
Wondering what you all have for subwoofer boxes. I want to build a custom box when I upgrade my 10's to 12's but I also want to be able to open my compartment for the spare tire. Any help or photos would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mitch

If you're good at handicraft build my 3.7 cu ft box.

DSC_0315.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

102_2202.JPG

Yeah I've read your posts on your subs. You're not gonna have any room back there. haha. I'm almost wanting to make a fiberglass enclosure on this set up of mine. Planning on doing it over the winter or 1st thing this summer. I want to run 2 12s, all new door speakers, and some 6x9's in the header by the back window. Gonna have to buy another amp for those though. My 99 superduty was so much easier to do. I put 2 12s under my back seat. Just lifted my rear seat 2 inches with some custom brackets. Gave it the stadium seating effect. lol.

LOL I know, I already made the decision to sacrafice my whole trunk, I just need someone to design and build me something lol.

In my explorer it was simple throw the box and amp in there WITH room still for 400$ or groceries lmfao, but yea I have the stock setup in my ls with the basic 4 speakers in the doors but I wanna do like you putting in 6x9's in the rear deck with a nice amp for them. I love it though that I can buy like 5' of 0 gauge wire and have plenty though haha, in my explorer it would need about 20' and at 7$/foot that would be a pretty penny.

Members online

No members online now.
Back