Custom Smoker/Cooker made from Toolboxes

guardmaker

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
While employed by Waterloo Industries as a Maintenance Fabricator, I was asked to fabricate a 'smoker' using our tooboxes. This is a unique smoker and there is not another like it. It was fabricated using a set of 46" Craftsman toolboxes (about $1,400 worth of tooboxes) and 3 sheets of 1/4" plate steel. It weighs 1,384 lbs. It is fully functional and works perfectly. It has two 550 thermometers.
It is insulated so good that you can lay your hand on it, even at 550 degrees. Although touching the front of the firebox may be less than comfortable, unless you are a total idiot, you won't get burnt. There are four pull-out racks and a combination cheese smoker/warmer (made from a side locker). The firebox is made from a 26" tool chest.
This is not just a conversation piece, though it 'blows away' anyone that sees it. The price is a firm $4,200.00. Will deliver within 500 miles of Muskogee, Ok. Will deliver over 500 miles at 25 cents a mile.
Serious inquires only.

100_2593 25%.jpg

100_2597 25%.jpg

100_2590 25%.jpg

As a grilling enthusiast, I can say that is one of the best homemade smoking boxes I have seen in awhile!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back