Custom Lincoln LS Fiberglass Kickpanels w/Focal Speakers

LincolnLSQ

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
What I have here is a set of custom made fiberglass kickpanels covered in black carpet that I just removed from my 05 LS. I have had them in my car for about a year and they do show some signs of wear (see pics), but are still in great condition. There is a little bit of scuffing of the carpet near the front/top of the mid, but it is not through the carpet by any means. They are loaded with Focal Polykevlar 136k seperates and while they are used, they still work perfectly. They are built off of the factory kickpanels and these will drop into any year LS, 00-06. I had them running with the passive crossovers and only 75 watts per side and they had an amazing sound. The only reason I am selling these is because I bought new speakers and built out custom a-pillars.

I am looking for $350 + shipping and this includes the full Focal speaker set as described above. I will consider trade + cash for a set of black OEM kickpanels.

DSCF1028.jpg

4035e974-9bba-2e22.jpg

4035e974-9bd4-1c03.jpg

Specs on the Focal 136K's

2-way separate system
(5-3/8") midbass (1") v.coil (3-3/8") magnet
TN 45 tweeter
2-way separate high-pass crossover 18 dB/oct (3.5kHz)
Adjustable tweeter level
Max. power handling: 140W
Nominal, power handling:70W
Sensitivity (2.8 V/lm): 93dB
Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz
Removable woofer grill included

136k.jpg

I am pretty active on a few car audio forums. References available on request.

Bump it up. I have refs on several other forums and I am open to offers. If it would help to take pictures with my user name and today's date to validate me having these, I am more than willing to do so.

If anyone just wants the kickpods without the speakers, we can work something out.

If you fab'd a pair of door replacements for where the grill goes I would be interested. I just put new speakers in though. Good luck though!

If you fab'd a pair of door replacements for where the grill goes I would be interested. I just put new speakers in though. Good luck though!

I could do something like that for you. I'd need to know some details as far as what your goals are and the speakers you are using. Also it would be good to brainstorm some ideas with you for how you'd like it to turn out.

I could do something like that for you. I'd need to know some details as far as what your goals are and the speakers you are using. Also it would be good to brainstorm some ideas with you for how you'd like it to turn out.

I'm game! send me a pm and we can discuss the project or we can do it right here if anyone else is interested.

I am open on ideas for speakers. Right now I just have a pair of kicker components (525) in the front doors. It would be nice to have something that has a tweeter actually pointed at me not at my legs XD

TTT! Don't hesitate to make offers folks! I will get some pictures of the kicks w/o the drivers and the drivers seperate from the kicks.

Never heard focals in person, just that they are expensive. How do they sound? Would they get in the way of your foot while driving or would your passengers kick it?

I'm willing to work with you still. I just haven't been able to get a picture yet. Might be a day or so since I'm slammed here at work.

Never heard focals in person, just that they are expensive. How do they sound? Would they get in the way of your foot while driving or would your passengers kick it?

It is hard to describe how the Focal speakers sound but they sound very good. I've owned 3 sets of Focals and none have failed me. These Polykevlars are the best sounding Focal speakers I have owned. They are not too bright but not too laid back, a happy medium of the two.

With the kickpanels installed you lose the "dead pedal" and it takes away a little bit of foot room for the passenger. I am a big guy (6'+ and 250#+) and I fit on both sides without any issues.

I'm willing to work with you still. I just haven't been able to get a picture yet. Might be a day or so since I'm slammed here at work.

Shoot me an offer on your stock kickpanels + cash. I've got another guy on another forum wanting to do the same thing but no offer from him yet either.

Members online

No members online now.
Back