Custom badging?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get custom badging? Specificly SS and 7.0 or 427 badging?

Let me guess.....

You want to put it on your Mark. Why not also get a Turbo one, and an RS one, and a bunch of manufacturers stickers to put on the side, and oh yeah one of those 18" high adjustable wings, and fake nitrous foggers with lights out of the washer tubes, and .............................. Get the picture.

bufordtpisser said:
You want to put it on your Mark. Why not also get a Turbo one, and an RS one, and a bunch of manufacturers stickers to put on the side, and oh yeah one of those 18" high adjustable wings, and fake nitrous foggers with lights out of the washer tubes, and .............................. Get the picture.

hahaha... mann bufordpisser= holarious

there is a website i cant remember what the address is but they'll make you whatever you want, and i hope this is for a monte carlo or something and not your mark.

bufordtpisser said:

HELLS YEAH! Its gonna be so PIMP! Ill be the $hit at ricer conventions! Yo, hondas be uber jealous dog! Like woah!

Lol, no. its not for the mark.
ralph said:
there is a website i cant remember what the address is but they'll make you whatever you want, and i hope this is for a monte carlo or something and not your mark.

lol yeah, monte carlo

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure

I didn't think that even you Mr. Wilson, The man of a thousand questions would do that to a Mark. Just wanted to stir up some posts.

bufordtpisser said:
I didn't think that even you Mr. Wilson, The man of a thousand questions would do that to a Mark. Just wanted to stir up some posts.

yeah, well...yeah. If i wanted to do something stupid like that i would have bought a honda

how else are we to learn, than to ask questions

Members online

Back