curious how much $$$ did my none LSC...

Jerrwayne

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
cost when new? It looks like it has just about everything it could have except a moon roof.And what is that little black modual or what ever it is that is on the back of the rear view mirror?I'v got some buttons I'm not sure about too.Anyway I was just wondering about how much the asking price was for a 97 non LSC in dark blue back when it was new.I know the dealer probably made a deal buy am asking what the sticker price was.Thanks.

Jerrwayne said:
cost when new? It looks like it has just about everything it could have except a moon roof.And what is that little black modual or what ever it is that is on the back of the rear view mirror?I'v got some buttons I'm not sure about too.Anyway I was just wondering about how much the asking price was for a 97 non LSC in dark blue back when it was new.I know the dealer probably made a deal buy am asking what the sticker price was.Thanks.

That module will dim the mirror when you need it to, usually at night when some jerk behind you has his highbeams in your eyes (or a semi has his lowbeams). It's quite effective.

thanks for the

reply.I'v got a lot of work to do to this car and not sure yet but I think I may get another one so as to maybe use this one for parts.I had it shipped up from Florida and I guess it has sustained a lot of damage due to flying debre and I keep finding other issues.O'well. Later

Members online

No members online now.
Back