CTS's Rock!

HI Racing

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm a newbie here... Just have to say I rented a CTS this weekend and it's changed my auto-world!

I'm just here to learn from those of you who are experienced and perhaps get some driving tips. I'm renting another one September 10th to race with the local Porsche club at their time trials. Wish me luck!

Regards,
Don

:yourock:

HI Racing said:
I'm renting another one September 10th to race with the local Porsche club at their time trials. Wish me luck!
Nothing funner than trashing a rental. Good luck.

MonsterMark said:
Nothing funner than trashing a rental. Good luck.

Hehehehe... Yeah... Well, hopefully I'll learn a good bit about the car's capabilities in a safe environment. :) That's the best thing about the Porsche club locally - they're very safety oriented.

Do you know of any resources/info from folks who race their CTS's on a road course?

TIA,
Don

Faust said:
Make sure to get insurance.

Most definitely. I'll buy everything they offer WRT insurance! :) My personal policy also covers rentals. The Porsche club also has $1M for each event. That doesn't cover vehicle damage, just infrastructure and people.

I've been driving with them for over 5 years and have never seen an incident. But then again, that's why there's insurance. :)

Members online

Back