Crutchfield and the Mark

8link

New LVC Member
Reaction score
While browsing the web for a replacement stereo for my '95 this is a direct quote I get from crutchfield. "Sorry, none of the items in Car Stereos & Components fits your vehicle" Whats up with that. What will fit.

The market hasn't addressed the Mark Vlll as it is such a small number of vehicles and in their day owners were very content with their radios etc. so there was little going on there. If you do a search in the forumns you will find both single and double din installations for some of the popular replacements. Just cause Crutchfield doesn't list it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

I have a new in the box JVC head with CD player, a new in the box JVC 12 disc player which can be accessed thru the controls on the JVC head unit and I have a 10In Bazooka Sub. woofer with its own 100 watt amp. Each piece is $100.00 which is less than I paid for them each plus postage. I also take paypal. I had purchased these for my Mastercraft before I ended up selling it.. So they are still new in OBOXES.
email me or PM me if interested.:)

I Too Had The Same Problem WHEN I WAS LOOKING for a system set up when i got my car...you Know- It's Just Better To Go To A Custom Audio Sterio Shop And Poke Around...take Dementions Urself,or Search The Internet for the dimentions.. And See What Out There...fk Crutchfeild...in My Opinion I Really Didnt Get Great Deals There Anyways...with Some Stores Or Even Your County/town Fleamarkets,you know the kinds that have many different booths indoors and sell stuff -well U Can Haggle Alil With Them On The Price,and sometimes get it installed right there-if they have a spot outside&thats if u buy from them...another thing too...they do have adapters n things,so i dont understand u had a problem...with crutchfeild i think thos are extra arent they?. with Catalogue Ordering Or Internet You Cant Do That.

i have me a nice alpine small faced receiver that folds/flip down not thos navigation sized faces ewwh--- -hmm got the interchangable bg colors and everything..im happy with it but my hybby want to get me something new...umm- i told him get me another amp and speakers nstead...ahahahaha! if mine blows or god forbid get stolen which i highly doubt-they couldnt try to if they wanted to,lol-but u get my point right---show pic of u set up....;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back