critique what you see

mark007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well its been a minute since ive done anything worth mentioning. recently started on the liquid-to-air setup. using miscellaneous parts for this. 04 cobra heatexchanger, meizere waterpump, pt-1000 intercooler, and some other knick-knacks. i know an air-to-air setup would have been more cost effective, but im wanting alil more out of this setup. when i get further along i'll let you guys see the show-stopper on why i really went this route. anyhow a few pics for now. feel free to throw out some input. bear with me some pics are crude.

simple mock up of some 3' dryer duct. very rough idea of coolant reservoir, and down below it the meizere waterpump.

20637314002_large.jpg

rough placement of the pt-1000.

20637314006_large.jpg

here you can see the heat exchanger mounter infront on the radiator down low, and some more pipe(dryer duct) routing.

20637314004_large.jpg

then back to the discharge manifold

20637314003_large.jpg

thats all i got right now. critique away.

well its been a minute since ive done anything worth mentioning. recently started on the liquid-to-air setup. using miscellaneous parts for this. 04 cobra heatexchanger, meizere waterpump, pt-1000 intercooler, and some other knick-knacks. i know an air-to-air setup would have been more cost effective, but im wanting alil more out of this setup. when i get further along i'll let you guys see the show-stopper on why i really went this route. anyhow a few pics for now. feel free to throw out some input. bear with me some pics are crude.

simple mock up of some 3' dryer duct. very rough idea of coolant reservoir, and down below it the meizere waterpump.

20637314002_large.jpg

rough placement of the pt-1000.

20637314006_large.jpg

here you can see the heat exchanger mounter infront on the radiator down low, and some more pipe(dryer duct) routing.

20637314004_large.jpg

then back to the discharge manifold

20637314003_large.jpg

thats all i got right now. critique away.

I think it would be a great for the new Duck tape commercials.

making alil progress. and some of you may be disappointed that im not using duct tape, and dryer duct.

20637314007_large.jpg

20637314008_large.jpg

Make sure you clean all the dryer lint out of the throttle body before you fire 'er up! Seroiusly though, great plumbing!

Members online

No members online now.
Back