crashedd front end!!! =[

PoweredByV8

LVC Member
Reaction score
hry i got 04 ls v8 and jus rear ended taxi today i been callin for used aftermarket hood... but i only see 00-02 aftermarket hood.. can anyone please tell me asap if this is same hood cuz i need my car fixed asap. if it same if not wats difference thanx ahead of time... thanx ahead o time and i know grill is same ima buy 06 lse gril to replace ugly chrome one.. thanx bye

00-02 hood has the windshield wash spray nozzles on it, where on your gen 2 they are in the cowl. Other than that, I think it should fit. Not sure how it lines up with the gen 2 headlights, but I don't think you'd have a problem.

thanx cuz i was redin on the 00-02 conversion to a 04-06 lse front and only said needs fenders lights bumper n grill let em kno thanx

They are the same other than the windshield wiper nozzles. From what I know you'll have a set of non functional wiper nozzles on your hood though. I do know of a couple of 2nd gen LSes that are being parted out in various parts of the country, where are you located?

Members online

No members online now.
Back