Cranks but no start

drexx0929

New LVC Member
Reaction score
05 Lincoln LS won't start fuel pump and filter replaced alternator replaced battery replaced no dtc codes run all module scan and it shows p1000 u1027 u1058 b1352 u1041 u1262 idk what to do at this point

You are going to go broke quickly just throwing random parts at it. Take those last five codes and one by one run the troubleshooting flowchart for each till you have positively verified the problem before changing any more parts.

None of these codes were present before and tbh all of them needed to be replaced as they were all stock parts but anyways a friend of mine was helping me with a headlight issue and mistakenly assumed that this ground cable was the ground to my headlight but it were the ground to my pcm thus he didn't bolt it back down completely causing the no start then after I figured out that were the problem and got the car started 5 minutes into driving the car just died on me again and now this is the result I don't even know where to begin

... I don't even know where to begin
I told you where to begin, with the troubleshooting flow charts. They may lead you to PCM replacement, because what you did is one of a few good ways to kill a PCM. That said, please don't throw more parts at it. Do the diagnostic trouble shooting instead. There's no reason to guess at the problem(s).

BTW, there's no ground to the headlights. The FEM switches grounds to each bulb to turn them on and off. Battery power is always at each bulb when the car is awake.

Yeah I told him that I wasn't there when this initially happened I purchased a Forscan adapter can I use this to program a pcm?

When I check the voltage from the ground to the pcm it's reading normal voltage should I be checking anything else with the pcm before ruling out if it's got a problem?

Yes, there is a series of tests in the diagnosis manual.
When I check the voltage from the ground to the pcm it's reading normal voltage should I be checking anything else with the pcm before ruling out if it's got a problem

I hooked up Forscan adapter and codes came back p0122 p0222 p0223 p1000 p2106 p2110 p2135 u1041 u1262 b1794 u1027 u1040 u1058 u1134 b1318

Members online

No members online now.
Back