Could it be ???

Asca2000

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently bought an 02 LS. After I bought it I noticed a Gold plate on the Dash above the glove box which reads " Limited Edition LS/ Super Sport Production # 127/200. Was such a limited edition produced? It has every option available if that helps. How can I go about contacting Ford to validate this? If it is one of only 200 made I will store it for the next 30 years and forget about it....

Thanks for any help

Asca2000 said:
I recently bought an 02 LS. After I bought it I noticed a Gold plate on the Dash above the glove box which reads " Limited Edition LS/ Super Sport Production # 127/200. Was such a limited edition produced? It has every option available if that helps. How can I go about contacting Ford to validate this? If it is one of only 200 made I will store it for the next 30 years and forget about it....

Thanks for any help
sounds like a dealer installed package - to my knowledge Ford had no such packaging. Many dealers created their own - like the 'LSC' badging, vinyl roofed - 'presidential edition', and such.

Quik LS said:
sounds like a dealer installed package - to my knowledge Ford had no such packaging. Many dealers created their own - like the 'LSC' badging, vinyl roofed - 'presidential edition', and such.

Worth no more then stock?

Sifrino3 said:
Worth no more then stock?
unfortunately - right. Certainly - these usually came loaded with almost every option - which would help there resale value.

here's an example of a dealer package:
sideonelinc.jpg

Ford actually sent a letter around asking dealer not to put the vinyl tops on the LS to keep with the sport sedan image, ...but

I think I'm going to throw up. Those tops on the LS are gross. The LS was never meant to have that. The LS Marketing Manager at Lincoln said he would personally kick the crap out of any dealer putting that junk on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back