Could it be a *gasp* Righty hate-crime? Say it ain't so!

TheDude

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
AP source: Census worker hanged with 'fed' on body

By DEVLIN BARRETT and JEFFREY McMURRAY (AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON — The FBI is investigating the hanging death of a U.S. Census worker near a Kentucky cemetery, and a law enforcement official told The Associated Press the word 'fed" was scrawled on the dead man's chest.

The body of Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found Sept. 12 in a remote patch of the Daniel Boone National Forest in rural southeast Kentucky. The Census has suspended door-to-door interviews in rural Clay County, where the body was found, pending the outcome of the investigation.

Investigators are still trying to determine whether the death was a killing or a suicide, and if a killing, whether the motive was related to his government job or to anti-government sentiment.
-end snip

Full Story (AP)

Now, if this is indeed a murder, could it be that Michelle Bachmann, Glenn Beck are [partially] responsible for their supposed stirring of 'Acorn thugs are coming for you Mr. & Mrs. Conservative!' fear-mongering?

WASHINGTON — The FBI is investigating the hanging death of a U.S. Census worker near a Kentucky cemetery, and a law enforcement official told The Associated Press the word 'fed" was scrawled on the dead man's chest.

The body of Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found Sept. 12 in a remote patch of the Daniel Boone National Forest in rural southeast Kentucky. The Census has suspended door-to-door interviews in rural Clay County, where the body was found, pending the outcome of the investigation.

Investigators are still trying to determine whether the death was a killing or a suicide, and if a killing, whether the motive was related to his government job or to anti-government sentiment.
-end snip

Full Story (AP)

Now, if this is indeed a murder, could it be that Michelle Bachmann, Glenn Beck are [partially] responsible for their supposed stirring of 'Acorn thugs are coming for you Mr. & Mrs. Conservative!' fear-mongering?
What's the evidence that you have that points this to a right winger? Or are you just attempting a smear?

It's a question based on the scenario, hence the question mark. We'll just have to wait until this develops further.

It could be one of those darn 'tolerant liberals/Obama voters' whacking off census people (you know who they are), Ron Pauler or even a Zoroastrian. I'll update when I see more.

-end snip

Full Story (AP)

So...pure speculation on your part. Nothing that makes this at all political except for your speculation. Got it. ;)

No. That's absurd.

It's a question based on the scenario, hence the question mark. We'll just have to wait until this develops further.

It could be one of those darn 'tolerant liberals/Obama voters' whacking off census people (you know who they are), Ron Pauler or even a Zoroastrian. I'll update when I see more.
Well, genius, in case you didn't know, this isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened in the back woods. It just so happens that this is harvest time for pot and barley for 'white lightning'. Ever hear of the killings back in the 50s with the revenuers? It's possible that this Census worker strayed too close to a pot crop or something.

You can mock all you want about the liberals, but you will recall a thread posted recently about a Denver lib who faked damage by a right winger. Don't recall you commenting in that thread.

Well, genius, in case you didn't know, this isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened in the back woods. It just so happens that this is harvest time for pot and barley for 'white lightning'. Ever hear of the killings back in the 50s with the revenuers? It's possible that this Census worker strayed too close to a pot crop or something.

You can mock all you want about the liberals, but you will recall a thread posted recently about a Denver lib who faked damage by a right winger. Don't recall you commenting in that thread.

Thanks for your kind words; I consider it a gift. No, never heard that particular 50's story, sorry.

I don't comment in many threads, is there a member-comment quota? I don't recall even browsing that one either; clicking on it, no one commented in it.

Thanks for your kind words; I consider it a gift. No, never heard that particular 50's story, sorry.

I don't comment in most threads. I don't recall browsing that one either, clicking on it, no one commented on it.
You obviously don't get sarcasm. Too bad. Since your obvious and sophomoric attempt at smear has been given a counter argument, care to opine?

You obviously don't get sarcasm. Too bad.

Since your obvious and sophomoric attempt at smear has been given a counter argument, care to opine?

Yeah, obviously, Cap't Mensa.

I'm waiting for the story to update(as I initially said), still nothing.

I don't comment in many threads, is there a member-comment quota? I don't recall even browsing that one either; clicking on it, no one commented in it.

I added a comment to it.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, obviously, Cap't Mensa.

I'm waiting for the story to update(as I initially said), still nothing.
Your headline and your comment imply more than was in the original article. In other words, you injected your opinion that Glenn Beck is at fault here. Are you backpedaling now, coward?

Your headline and your comment imply more than was in the original article. In other words, you injected your opinion that Glenn Beck is at fault here. Are you backpedaling now, coward?

No, my question stands. I can't comment further until the story develops, as I've stated twice now. Slow day, eh?

My nipples get hard when you call me "coward", keep it up. Remember that time you called me a coward because I wasn't ready to beat my chest and flex my eMuscles over the flag-burning thread? It still stirs my fires.

I heard a rumor that he was killed by a member of one of Sarah Palin's right wing death squads because he heard GOP chair Michael Steele accuse President Obama and ACORN of planning to rig the 2010 Census.

No, my question stands. I can't comment further until the story develops, as I've stated twice now. Slow day, eh?

My nipples get hard when you call me "coward", keep it up. Remember that time you called me a coward because I wasn't ready to beat my chest and flex my eMuscles over the flag-burning thread? It still stirs my fires.
In other words, your obvious attempt at smear has been shown to be flawed and false, and you suddenly 'can't comment' on the story. As though you're some sort of journalist or something. Maybe if you'd spend less time getting your news from Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow, you'd be more credible.

You FAIL. :bowrofl:

Update: Since you seem disinterested in the story all of a sudden, I'll keep it updated for you. Shall I add 'lazy' to 'coward' as another descriptive term for you?

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/...d-out-in-death-of-census-worker-found-hanged/

In other words, your obvious attempt at smear has been shown to be flawed and false, and you suddenly 'can't comment' on the story. As though you're some sort of journalist or something. Maybe if you'd spend less time getting your news from Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow, you'd be more credible.

You FAIL. :bowrofl:

Update: Since you seem disinterested in the story all of a sudden, I'll keep it updated for you. Shall I add 'lazy' to 'coward' as another descriptive term for you?

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/09/...d-out-in-death-of-census-worker-found-hanged/

No, what I said. Good attempt though. I'll work on buidling my eCredibility, with enough work, maybe I'll have a score of 800 likes yours, maybe.

I do?

I Googled "Census taker hanged Kentucky", 30-40 mins ago; nothing new came up. I don't make a habit of visiting Hotair daily.

Hmmm... "lazy" doesn't do anything for me, sorry. Need to work on your foreplay, Foss.

No, what I said. Good attempt though. I'll work on buidling my eCredibility, with enough work, maybe I'll have a score of 800 likes yours, maybe.

I do?

I Googled "Census taker hanged Kentucky", 30-40 mins ago; nothing new came up. I don't make a habit of visiting Hotair daily.
I guess the joke's on you. Thanks for being so honest about how uninformed you are, though.

I heard a rumor that he was killed by a member of one of Sarah Palin's right wing death squads because he heard GOP chair Michael Steele accuse President Obama and ACORN of planning to rig the 2010 Census.

That makes as much sense as some of the stuff I've read on Daily Kos.

Turns out the area’s filthy with pot growers, drug dealers, and meth-heads known to get antsy when someone from the government knocks on their door.

nice state you got there fossten. business any way you can get it.

So......... that makes it OK to bind and hang a census worker? Are you confirming this is a RED-NECK crime perpetuated by someone already breaking the law? When did it become a crime to grow barley?

...so since this wasn't some kind of "right-wing talk" fuel act of violence directed at the federal government, you're going to just start wildly lashing out?

Indications are that criminals killed someone because they thought it may jeopardize their illegal operation.
It's terrible that this guy was murdered. Why make it polarizing?

Ruled a suicide by police.

Dude, hrmwrm, Johnny, you all suck donkey balls. LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back