Cost for suspension air bag replacement?

Joes Mark

LVC Member
Reaction score
How much should it cost to have all 4 bags replaced. The car just turned 20 and I have a small leak in the left front bag. So before I have a major problem, I was thinking of having all 4 changed. They are all original.

Thanks

Should run you around $350 - $400 bucks plus your time. Don't bother paying anyone to do it, it's SO easy:D . My car is old and quite nasty underneath and I still had all the bags changed in about an hour and a half. You don't even turn a single bolt or nut to do the fronts. Remember to change the O-rings on the solenoids before you re-install them. Also easy. Check out American Air Suspension or Arnott for your replacement parts. Good luck!

Well if I had the time, I would do it myself. I have been driving the car with the problem for about 6 months. I ended up finding a place that will change all 4 bags for $700. and for the cost of a new pump and dryer he will change that also. So for a new system its going to cost me less than grand. I should be good to go for another 20 years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back