Continental – Titanium Grille

Thats the one I have on my car... I think... It looks kinda charcoal. In the picture of the "Titanium" one, on the edges it looks shiny like a chrome grille. Maybe they have the wrong pic up?

Thats the one I have on my car... I think... It looks kinda charcoal. In the picture of the "Titanium" one, on the edges it looks shiny like a chrome grille. Maybe they have the wrong pic up?

I got the impression it's just the photo ... and I still may be wrong.

(Dacket - your car looks beautifully maintained ... and I can use your interior pics for mine:))

Lol you cheater... :p and thank you. I try to keep it smudge free... lol

You're right, the titanium grille is the blackish one. They had the wrong pic up on eBay.

Gee... Am I really right about something? I'm gonna have to throw this in my wife's face several times:) Actually, my interior is slightly different (my car's a year older) but yours is exceptionally nice!

I couldn't find any info (perhaps I just didn't look in the right place) to confirm what I believed (about the grill). I still kinda think, though, that the pic is just crappy. I say this because I noticed that, depending upon the light and where I'm standing, my grill (same as yours, right?) can look almost bright - a bit like chrome.

Thanks for letting me know. Doesn't seem like a pack o' dough to me (but I don't need one ... and don't intend to:))

Members online

No members online now.
Back