Contest rules are not clear.

UNVMYCTS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just read a forum where people are talking about Disqualifying people for entering more than 3 pics. That's pretty bogus. The rules state "all you need to do is post up to 3 pics". That doesn't state that more then 3 will not be allowed. That should have been made clear. The second thing is this, as the administrator I feel that Joeychgo should have contacted those people that entered more then 3 pics or just taken there post off all together. The bottom line is this, I can't see how 3 pics or 10 pics makes a difference. If I am Disqualified over something that lame, then I cant see myself being an active member of this board. Let it be known, I hold no grudges but I also dont have time to deal with things of such a petty nature. Good luck to all the finalists! THE RULES WERE NOT CLEAR!

Dont worry - nobody has been disqualified, and nobody is gonna be.

We are not "rules" crazy around here. This is our second contest - so we are new at this and learning a bit ourselves, and giving a little latitude. We will reduce the field down to 3 or 4 and submit those to all the members for a vote on who the final winner will be.

Smile, have fun, and enjoy!

Personally I think "up to 3" is pretty straight forward. And like Joey said, no one has been disqualified, so there shouldn't be too much to worry about.

I agree i truly did not know that we couldn't post more then 3 or I would.nt have. Purely a misunderstanding. It's all good. Good luck to all and may the best caddy win!!!
JoshMcMadMac said:
Personally I think "up to 3" is pretty straight forward. And like Joey said, no one has been disqualified, so there shouldn't be too much to worry about.

Did I miss something?

1XLR - are you saying we are uptight about something?

Members online

No members online now.
Back