complete 4.10 rear, 93 d/s, and modified x pipe for sale

v8only

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got a complete 4.10 rear, literally complete disc to disc including the subframe...just 4 bolts and your brake lines and it goes right up...from a 97...the 4.10 gears were just installed....

I'll sell the entire rear for $375, the aluminum one piece driveshaft for $100. I've also got a stock lsc mid pipe with the one cat, and the third cat has been cut out and an x welded in...$50

prefer local deals

this is a killer deal on the rear...the gears were installed maybe 4 months before I parted the car out, no whine, no noise

i want the d/s and gears how much shipped to 28205?

The gears are the complete irs in entirety...from my friends parted lincoln....I could ship freight...if u only want the center housing with gears ill consider for same price as rest of irshas no value withot center part...let me know what u think

i'm getting pm interest just for the alum housing with carrier and gears inside...I could prob do $400 shipped for the entire center section, and I'll have to scrap metal the rest of the irs setup here (no one wants it :( ) The install was done at a pro shop and a trak lok unit installed with it.....He had 275/45 tires on the back and it left two solid black strips and spun into second gear literally with the jmod

no I've been slacking...it's sitting in my garage on the work bench...everything else went locally except the driveshaft

I'm not sure how to ship it yet....maybe just wrap it up and send it fedex. I'll call fedex tomorrow

Members online

Back