Compass on Cartier

osman1989

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 1997 lincon towncar exuctive. I Want to put compass becasue i can see it on my dash when the light hits it. But how do i get it work. Thanks

osman1989 said:
I have a 1997 lincon towncar exuctive. I Want to put compass becasue i can see it on my dash when the light hits it. But how do i get it work. Thanks

Believe me, I've wondered this too. In my 95 exec, above the mirror, theres a whole in the headliner, so there was either a compass plugged in or something to do with a phone. I went to a local junkyard looking for a compass mirror and wires but no luck, I dont know if a 90-94 tc would be the same or possibly a continental...

Ive got a 2000 with the compass. Its an option with the cars computer in the information center.

All the 95-97's have the same dash, the compass is in all of them, its just not usually wired up on the executives, but if you get a signature mirror and the wires it should work..

Yeah some one has to try it out i heard that the wiring might be in the headliner but its way to hard to get ur hand in there and see anything is it hard to remove the head liner

I've never tried, my luck it would get bent!

Members online

Back