comon problems 93-96

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So what are some of the things that go wrong with the 93-96 models, small or big..

i did some research and the 93 has 185 hp, and the 94 has 260hp. wow what a difference! i dont think that ill get the 93.

I couldn't find any recalls or defects on these cars.They have the Chevy 350 LT1,an engine thats been around for decades and has pretty much been perfected.The 1993's have 185 HP,not impressive,but also carried 300 lbs of torque.More than enough.The 1994-96 had 260 with 335 lbs.Which moves the Fleetwood very well.At the time it was also the largest American made car.And could tow 7000lbs.I would never put a hitch on a Caddy though unless it were an Escalade.The Fleetwood was the best riding Cadillac of the the time.You literally didn't feel anything.The seats are the most comfortable I have ever sat in.Overstuffed with plenty of support.You can travel from New York to St.Louis and feel like you just sat down when you got there.Ive made the trip driving one,and it was very enjoyable.

Well the LT1's are a very good, very reliable motor, its a very expensive tune up. The replacement distributor alone is about $289 on Jegs.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back