Comedy Central

mikepietras04

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you watch Comedy Central, but I just wanted a little input on this topic. I think it sucks that they took the old SNL's off the air. (well, maybe they are still aired, but i dont remember seeing them anytime recently) Sure some of the episodes were getting boring after seeing them numerous times a piece, but the worst part is that SNL got replaced by MAD TV! In my opinion mad tv is terrible, i cant say i have ever thought it was funny. So, how can COMEDY central put on a show that isnt funny? One of my biggest problems with mad tv is that when an actor does a paradie of someone else, the actor does a terrible job of looking like, and acting like the person they are trying to portray. SNL always did great look alikes, and did great impersonations.

Live from Boring-Robins,Georgia it's (yawn!)Friday morning!

:L I know what you mean; however, I know that E! is showing last year's SNL episodes (in the 60 minute edit) at 4pm and midnight eastern time. I had also heard that E! had bought out the rights for the other older episodes from comedy central. On a rare occaison, you might be able to catch the older episodes there too, like if E! is running an SNL marathon.
I also share your sentiments about MadTV :eek: :sleep: another "sketch" comedy that makes me nauseated,is that God-Awful blue-collar TV The folk down here eat this dry show up like beef jerky.(along with Andy Griffith which is discussed down here as someone up north would discuss "Friends"(gag!) or"Joey"(BARF!!!!) :Bang ) What ever happened to TV shows where talent and humor actually accounted for something? Where are the Kids in the Hall,Fridays,SCTV"S,Night Flight's and other innovative shows of yorn? :soapbox: :zgreenbou :headbang:

-----------------
1997 Town Car Signature Series :L

Last edited by a moderator:
ehhh... I'm not a big fan of SNL. It WAS good way back when Chase, Murphy, Belushi, Murrey (sp) ect was on the show. The newer ones IMO, are just kind of stale... same old stuff. I'm not a big fan of the old Mad TV seasons either... the newer ones are real funny though (with bobby lee) IMO of course :p

oh... and blue collar TV sucks :lol:... I seen 1 or 2 funny sketches, but that's about it...

Members online

No members online now.
Back