Come on Midwest!!

StraDog said:
I'm in for the meet and breakfast. You can Never give up a good ol' breakfast or food in general. LoL. So count me in. I will try and get some tickets from my gramps; prolly around 6 or so I will be able to get. Keep us all posted.

:Beer

You better show this time Stray!!! You're 0 and 2 so far!!
We are not taking any lame excuses this time!! :N

CaptainZilog said:
Heavenly Bodies? I knew a girl there once. Real hot, lived about 5 houses from me. Her brother is a tiny, psycho skinhead.

oh really! We need to talk! You have to be 21 to get in there. I have a couple of other places on mind.

mespock said:
You better show this time Stray!!! You're 0 and 2 so far!!
We are not taking any lame excuses this time!! :N

Oh, hopefully for sure this time... Unless I decide to give it another coat of wax. LoL. I actually can't wait. I hope to get a few minor things done with it before the meet, like fuel pump replaced, afpr, and a coule other odds and ends to make sure the car is running good enough. But this time I should be present, hopefully it's a nice day out, with some fairly warm weather.

Hopefully we could gather up some more peeps for the breakfast so we have a nice fleet of Mark's on the way up there. Also a note on parking, there is parking exactly across the street from the McCormick place, where we all can park. I believe it is like $12.00 or close to there, most likely where I will be parking. They have both indoor or outdoor parking,so which ever one suits you better. Also by the time we get done there, which will be relatively early, the Parking should not be a problem. Can't wait tho.

Jibit said:
oh really! We need to talk! You have to be 21 to get in there. I have a couple of other places on mind.
I knew one from the Admiral too. Her "stage" name was Poison, her real name was D-something, I think Daria? Eh, whatever it was, she dated a buddy of mine. Guess how that turned out? Lesson learned, never date a stripper unless you expect only sex.

Wouldn't say that, but this guy thought she wasn't looking around, if you get my drift. One of my other buddies who's cut like stone came over and she was all over him like flies on shiat.

Members online

Back