Coils!!

ChiTownBoi

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
so i went to the local pick a part. and they just recieved a 03 lincoln ls . i was the first person to pull parts from the car. now i got all the wood trim on the doors,dash,etc and also a DATC module. for pretty cheap. i seen that it still had the coils on the motor.its not hard to remove them. you guys think its a good idea to pick them up. i dont really need em right now but maybe in the future. i know they are costly and the car has the OEM coils .

I'd say they're worth grabbing as long as they're reasonably priced and have no oil on them when you pull them from the spark plug bores

If they are original to the car I would pass. Even then, you're looking at a used part that is a known "wear" part.

true. i dont really trust buying used parts since i have a fear they might not work soon after. ive had that before. since then i have been buying new parts only. i love my LS and want it to last for a really long time. only has 78k miles

they only have the inner . the outer taillights and the headlights were gone lol. but the taillights were running $15.99 per.

I'm looking for gen 2 half clear outers for my gen 1

Also if anyone has one around...I'm looking for a auto headlamp sensor now...so if you fellas happen to be around one any time soon see what the going rate is.

Thanks guys...not much to pick from local.

no prob . i will be on the lookout for the taillights. your looking for the half clear/bottom red right?

Geeez wonder who I have seen do that already!

two tone outers, solid inners. lol

gary-coleman-whatchu-talkin-bout-willis-tv-poster-print.jpg

there is no way that i would trust ANY used coil out of an LS.

Yeah, nice of Mlara to sell you those, had I known he had those I would have had them with the Mclaren Grille I got from him.

So ... can you find me another set than ? or better question ... who much for you to separate with them ?

If I find any or decide to sell mine you will be the first person I will tell.

I see one on Ebay from time to time..but I haven't seen both on at once before.

Yeah they do look nice with all 4 done...but I've already allocated my left nut for other things....haha

... on Ebay ... but I haven't seen both on at once before.

Same here, never as a set, I don't even look anymore.
I'm tinting mine soon (I think)(no I better not)(well maybe)(no)(ok, I really should)(I'll think about it some more).

Members online

No members online now.
Back