Coilovers vs New Springs / Shocks.

SeaPro

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I keep breaking springs. I replace them with junk yard ones because they're very cheap and ford sells new ones for roughly $400 each...

I'm considering going Eibach springs and new shocks, which will run me roughly $1100 CAD.

On the other hand, I can buy Coilovers for roughly $1800 CAD. Height adjustment would be nice, but it's not my main focus. I mainly want a good ride / performance handling. Yes I realize I'm insane.

What's the best option here? Opinions? Should I just stick with Junk Yard parts and put my money toward the C63 down the road?

So I keep breaking springs. I replace them with junk yard ones because they're very cheap and ford sells new ones for roughly $400 each...

I'm considering going Eibach springs and new shocks, which will run me roughly $1100 CAD.

On the other hand, I can buy Coilovers for roughly $1800 CAD. Height adjustment would be nice, but it's not my main focus. I mainly want a good ride / performance handling. Yes I realize I'm insane.

What's the best option here? Opinions? Should I just stick with Junk Yard parts and put my money toward the C63 down the road?

Another option would be a set of Stance shock/springs, designed for the LS. I bought a set for about the price you mention above for the Eibachs (American dollars). They are adjustable. I haven't put them on yet so I can't comment about their performance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back