coil packs

SJSharkVIII

LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a94 mark right now i also have access to 98 saleen mustang coil packs will they work will there be anoticable difference? can i use the maf unit?:eek:

As far as the coil packs, form what I have been told even the aftermarket ones show not discernable amount of increase in anything. The factory coilpacks are MORE than enuf, even on a high HP Mark VIII. As far as the Maf, what size is it? If it is above 80MM you will need a chip to calibrate the amount of air coming into the car in comparison to the factory Maf.

thanx guys.so i got the maf im not sure what size it is,can anyone tell by part #s?here they are F50F-12b579-aa then AFH80-01A? the stang has orange injectors will the maf be calibrated to those?what size are they? could i use the eec v as well what if it is chipped ?i had said it was a 98 saleen oops,its a 10/96 prod.thanx again

thanx wykd 1 how bout shootn me some info on your lowering kit too.we do alot of cruisin n parkin out in 408!

SJSharkVIII said:
thanx wykd 1 how bout shootn me some info on your lowering kit too.we do alot of cruisin n parkin out in 408!

Here is most of the info on the two different kits that I offer. If there is more questions you have about either one inbox me here or email me, and I can answer any of your questions. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back