Codes P0430 & P0304. Any help resolving these would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2002 LSE SPORT...maybe that's why a "normal" jack won't fit. Is the sport version lower?

I have a 2002 LSE SPORT...maybe that's why a "normal" jack won't fit. Is the sport version lower?

Nope, not at all. All have the same factory ride height. Perhaps a previous owner lowered yours? (Mine are both sports, BTW)

You might have some Eibach Springs installed by previous owner ...how many inches from the ground is you LSE?

I think it's a regular jack, but it barely fits under the front of the car and I couldn't get it to the correct spot. Do you put the jack under the front of the car or behind the front tires?

behind the front tire, right at the factory jacking point (if you look at post #93, left image, outside most arrows) then once its up, I place my jack stands around the front sub-frame connection.

if your jack wont fit under the car, then just get a short 2x6 or 2x8, place them in front of the front tires, then drive up on them giving you an extra 1.5" of ground clearance.

behind the front tire, right at the factory jacking point (if you look at post #93, left image, outside most arrows) then once its up, I place my jack stands around the front sub-frame connection.

if your jack wont fit under the car, then just get a short 2x6 or 2x8, place them in front of the front tires, then drive up on them giving you an extra 1.5" of ground clearance.
Also, I have rhino ramps, but my car doesn't start so I think it would be difficult to push the car up the rhino ramps.

**UPDATE** I finally got the car jacked up and I noticed a loose wire hanging from the starter area. My friend reconnected it and the car starts fine now. Go figure...

**UPDATE** I finally got the car jacked up and I noticed a loose wire hanging from the starter area. My friend reconnected it and the car starts fine now. Go figure...
That's great news ....always nice to find a solution and you now lift your ride up too...killed two birds with one stone ...Congrats!

Members online

No members online now.
Back