code 1676

Yes.
You need to tell us which module it is coming from to get any real help. Several of the electronic module cause give this code. The code reader should indicate which module(s) each code comes from. Also need to know the year and engine that you have.

Yes.
You need to tell us which module it is coming from to get any real help. Several of the electronic module cause give this code. The code reader should indicate which module(s) each code comes from. Also need to know the year and engine that you have.

ooops, sorry. should know better. 2004 v8. I changed the datc the other day cause I have been chasing a problem with the a/c. Changed the dccv last summer and still had the same issue and after reading in the work shop manual and doing some tests on the plugs of the datc, it seemed to point to the datc. I am going to go out and test the battery and charge rate but I think they are okay The code showed up when I did the front panel self test but there wasn't any other codes. thanks.

could have been a residual code. Checked the battery when disconnected and it reads 12.4 volts, new last summer. Connected batt and checked charging.. it reads 14.5 volts. Re-tested from front panel and the only code I get is 1265 which is a ghost code. All 8's light up on front panel test but it doesn't seem to matter what setting the a/c is on, I still get hot air, seems to be more on the pass side. Is it possible for the dccv to be at fault with no code displayed? I'm gonna go out and unplug the dccv and do the pinpoint tests again and see if all voltage is correct. thanks Joe

Yes, the DCCV can fail mechanically instead of electrically. In that case, there won't be any code detected.

thanks Joe. Did some pinpoint tests and there is proper voltage at the dccv plug so it is likely the valve.

Members online

No members online now.
Back