cobrastar hats?

TicTacTone

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
do they exist? i couldn't find one...i can have one custom made for about $30 but if they're already out there i want one.

I never seen one yet. As long as who ever makes them just makes yours geno should be ok with that. If they make more to sell they will get dealt with. Geno seems to only care if someone is using his cobrastar to make money off of.

I never seen one yet. As long as who ever makes them just makes yours geno should be ok with that. If they make more to sell they will get dealt with. Geno seems to only care if someone is using his cobrastar to make money off of.

i doubt they'd use the logo...i was going to go through vista print, but i'm trying to see if i can find a company that will do a flex fit or fitted without having to pay a set up cost...the set up cost is ridiculous for just one hat.

lol i didn't even think about this, anyone else want one? if enough people do then that would offset the set up charge, given that the cost per hat isn't outrageous...i'm still shopping around though so i'll see what i can come up with.

I would like to give some one 20 bucks for one but eather way I will be getting one some day , even if it cost a little more.

so far the cheapest instant quote i got for flexfit and fitted is $23.99 plus shipping, and a $50 set up fee, but the fee would be waived if i order 36. i had to email most of the other companies to get a quote from them so i'm waiting on that, and on what geno says.

i'd pay 30-35 if it was a real nice fited hat, there just hard to find with what I want on them. Let me know I'm allways interested.

If your paying for a one off on your own and not selling them I don't mind. I am in contact with a Guy right now for fitted cstar hats. Ill be posting that info when available.

it wasn't really to sell them, more of a group buy to offset the set up costs, but you said in you're pm you have something in the works so i'll just wait for those. a one off fitted or flex fit, is ridiculous to buy because of the set up fee they charge. adjustable aren't bad, i found a few places that will do those with no set up fee's but if you have fitted in the works then i can wait for it.

I just hung up with the hat Guy and it is DONE, he is sending me a black fitted L/XL cap with the 2 inch tall CobraStar logo in silver metallic embroidery!!

Ill shoot pics the day the sample arrives!!

It's looking like $24.99 plus $4.99 s&h flat rate Nationwide.

Members online

Back