CobraStar EMBLEMS coming soon! *MAYBE*

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I just recently met an individual that owns his own machine shop and has some of the most amazing equipment I have ever seen, we were talking about my logo and LITERALLY within minutes he makes this on 1/8th plexiglass:

cs1a.jpg

cs1b.jpg

Then he tells me that he can make ANYTHING out of ANYTHING with this logo!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if YOU ARE SERIOUS about some 2.5 inch emblems made of polished aluminum, these will be beveled and look exactly like our decal file.
Step up to the plate and chime in with how many you would like. Again this being produced will fall on YOU and how many are in demend.

Also we can make "Showboards" with the CobraStar along with your board name or car name on plexiglass, ANYTHING you want just name it and he can do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ONEBADMK8 said:
I just recently met an individual that owns his own machine shop and has some of the most amazing equipment I have ever seen, we were talking about my logo and LITERALLY within minutes he makes this:

cs1a.jpg

cs1b.jpg

Then he tells me that he can make ANYTHING out of ANYTHING with this logo!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if YOU ARE SERIOUS about some 2.5 inch emblems made of polished aluminum, these will be beveled and look exactly like our decal file.
Step up to the plate and chime in with how many you would like. Again this being produced will fall on YOU and how many are in demend.

Also we can make "Showboards" with the CobraStar along with your board name or car name on plixiglass, ANYTHING you want just name it and he can do it.
Geno
can he make them left and right facing if so count me in for two 1 each or atleast 1 maybe more i will mention it in the chapter meeting tonight.
Eric
p.s. hop eto see you in the chatroom at 9: :invasion: 00 tonight.

I'm there. I'd like to put some acrylic double face tape on the back and then trim out the insides. That would make one nice emblem for the side windows or just behind the front wheelwells.

These will be L&R sets just like the facory Ford ones. You have to buy them in SETS of 2 !

I need a final count.
Ill let this run for a week and see if these will even come to life. EVERYONE wanted emblems we will see HOW BAD they are really wanted.

if you can make them like actual ford syle emblems... I'll take a set. Count me in :)

so Geno... are these going to look like the cobra fender emblums but just with a lincoln star? Or are they going to be more like an intake plaque? I think that logo would look real sharp on the fenders depending on how it's done.

thanks
-Steve

edit... it would be sharp if you added "281 DOHC" centered under the logo too

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the double post... put Geno, have you thought about making these logos to go in place of the lincoln logo on the trunk lid key hole cover?

In the works as far as the trunk emblems go. The file is as it looks in the pic I posted, it will be cut out and beveled with relief.

I know what they say opinions are like (and that everybody has one) and I'm kind of new around here but I'll chime in anyway. I think that this is really cool and would look great as a door emblem but 2.5" seems too small, at least for my Blackwood. I would think that 3.5" or 4" would work better. Also, how about one that would replace the star emblem on the top of the front grill. Count me in, at any rate. Also, I'm planning on adding a blower to my truck soon. Something like this would look cool on the blower case. Are these done on a C&C machine?

I'm In..... I was going to tell you to make these, but your one step ahead.

I tried making one to use in a custom grill, but never found a good enough size star for the cobra emblem, this will work now...

I'll take a set !

should I get one or two? I dunno I dunno, one or two, where would I put it... all I know is that I want it...

Geno I'll take a set.....now let me get this right will these be for the fenders or the qtr glass, and whats up with keyhole cover, would this work or what have you got in the works? since this dude can do anything have him etch the emblem in a replica shaped piece same shaped as the kehole cover pop out old replace with new ta da.....let me know....where are you putting them on your cars? :Beer :Beer :Beer :Beer

Count me in for a set for the fenders, one for the trunk key thingy (cool word for that huh?) and one for the front emblem. These are sweet!!!!!!!!

Members online

Back