Cobra/Mach 1 Manifolds...

cobrabird

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Are they worth purchasing and installing? Opinions? Experiences? I can get a pair pretty cheap just want to know if there is any true advantage to it.

Are they worth purchasing and installing? Opinions? Experiences? I can get a pair pretty cheap just want to know if there is any true advantage to it.

Flow much better then stock.

You can Ditch the stock cats/manifolds.

Must modify steering shaft ( cost $)

Good enough for s/c'd cobras.

I picked up a set of 03-04 manifolds for $60 shipped. Not installed but I have them if I decide to use them

Mach 1 manifold would require a C head swap. I assume by Cobra manifold you mean the 96-98s and I would say do it. On a side note, what price can you get the Mach intakes for? I may be interested in one for my Cobra.

The guy is selling the intake - upper and lower, sensors, brackets, injectors, and fuel rails for $550.

Good to know. Check craigslist houston under auto parts "Mach 1". The guy is parting out the engine and trans.

No,

03-04 cobra / mach 1 manifolds will fit B heads.

The Exhaust port is bigger so use the cobra gaskets.

Are we sure on that,... and is it worth the effort? How hard is it to change the manifolds?

Please people STOP bouncing around from INTAKE manifold to EXHAUST manifolds. If you are asking a ? on one, state WHICH one and stay on topic.

All I'm concerned with is the exhaust manifolds. Not worried about the intake. So will these exhaust manifolds work on my 97 or not?

Members online

No members online now.
Back